UKC

Euro Disney

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pids 14 Jun 2016
Heading to Euro Disney for the first time - need recommendations / tips of what to do, what not to do, where to eat (were there for 4 days) etc.
In reply to Pids:

Get a train in to Paris then a train down to Font!
 nniff 14 Jun 2016
In reply to Pids:

We elected to stay outside EuroDisney - just to get away from the place a bit and avoid the total immersion. We picked a hotel near one of the tube stations, it had a pool so all of us could decompress.

Watch the parade in the evening. Then go back the next evening, but instead of watching the parade, do all the popular rides - they're still open but deserted and you can just run laps on them.
 Yanis Nayu 14 Jun 2016
In reply to Pids:

When I went there with my daughter (2011 I think) there was a stunt show, which was brilliant.
 stevieb 14 Jun 2016
In reply to nniff:
Yes, if you want to do lots of the rides, stay for the evenings. Last time I went, the queues for all the good rides were huge until about 5pm, then really thinned out. Either arrive later or, if you' re staying very local, take a long siesta back at the hotel.
And try to do what your kids want. If they want to wait for half an hour to talk to a teenager in a princess costume then let them.
Post edited at 14:16
 Hat Dude 14 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

> there was a stunt show, which was brilliant.

You can see one for free any day round the Périphérique
Bogwalloper 14 Jun 2016
In reply to Pids:
The park is open for the first hour just for residents before the public come in so if there's any big rides you want to do go then to avoid the queues.
Don't moan everytime you pay for something - this will detract from your experience.
Stay at the Sequoia Lodge - it's a bit like the Awanahee and there's a picture of Halfdome on the wall.
Yes - the stunt show is quite good.

Wally
Post edited at 17:04
 PeterBlackler 15 Jun 2016
In reply to Pids:

A good campsite here http://etangsfleuris.com/

maybe half an hour (max) drive away but feels much more homely than the ones close to Disney itself

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...