UKC

VIDEO: The Alex Megos formula 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 17 Jun 2016
Alex Megos on Superpod, 9a, New River Gorge, West Virginia, 4 kbThe second episode of the "Alex Megos formula" - series, focuses on friction and why there are actually never any valid excuses to why you fail on a climb, other than lack of strength.

Narrated by Jerry Moffatt!

Read more
 crispyboy 17 Jun 2016
Good to see Jerry has not lost any of his ability to talk utter bo**ocks
 CragRat11 17 Jun 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Yep the kid is pretty strong.

If there was ever a facial expression that made me want to give up climbing FOREVER it would be the one permanently painted on Alex Megos' face. Can you inject joy in to someones eyes manually? I think his sponsors should consider that.

Has anyone actually checked he isn't just an AI climbing robot designed by the Chinese?

jsmcfarland 17 Jun 2016
In reply to CragRat11:

A bit harsh but I do know what you mean, he would be brilliant at poker I reckon =P
 Yanis Nayu 17 Jun 2016
In reply to jsmcfarland:

> A bit harsh but I do know what you mean, he would be brilliant at poker I reckon =P

Reminds me of Kimi Raikonnen.

"To move you need to overcome friction" - what a load of rubbish in the context of climbing.
 stp 17 Jun 2016
In reply to crispyboy:

I don't think Jerry is talking in this video at all. He's reading text written by someone else.
Removed User 17 Jun 2016
In reply to UKC News:
Is it just me or is it not possible to fullscreen the Vimeo films from UKC, I have to click throught to the site proper which is a bit annoying.

Edit: What a load of pony.
Post edited at 23:33

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...