UKC

Anyone else sick to death of...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Yanis Nayu 18 Jun 2016
...Ray Winstone's cockney wanka runaround now Bet365 adverts? I currently hate him more than I hate Grant Shapps, and that's saying something.
 Timmd 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

I hate to do the UKC thing of saying I don't have a TV

I'd like one to be honest, but it's tenth on my list of things to do.

OP Yanis Nayu 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Timmd:

> I hate to do the UKC thing of saying I don't have a TV

> I'd like one to be honest, but it's tenth on my list of things to do.

Well Ray Winstone's a good reason not to have one. In case you feel like irritating yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SmaezgwT8&
 Babika 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

I'm sick to death of EU referendum threads.
I thought that is what this post was going to be about.

Ray Winstone's Bet in Play Naaaaarrrr however, doesn't offend at all.

But then I am born in the East End...
 The New NickB 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

> ...Ray Winstone's cockney wanka runaround now Bet365 adverts? I currently hate him more than I hate Grant Shapps, and that's saying something.

I can't say I've noticed him, I've only watched one game of football on ITV so far during the Euros, so I may have been lucky.
 phil kujawa 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

I don't hate him but what he promotes, I know a few people who have lost everything to gambling but it all about personal responsibility in the end !
I am however disgusted that a ex professional sportsman promotes crisps to an ever increasing obese nation, you should be ashamed Gary !!!
 Tom Last 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Norf Lundn boy like me inee. Went to Edmonton County wiv me mum. Ee ain't a Cockney!
Andy Gamisou 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Tom Last:

> Norf Lundn boy like me inee. Went to Edmonton County wiv me mum. Ee ain't a Cockney!

Met him once. "Oi" I said. "Winstone, you shandy drinking cockney wank...". Didn't quite get to complete the sentence, although I must say the new teeth do look nice!
 Dave the Rave 18 Jun 2016
In reply to phil kujawa:

> I don't hate him but what he promotes, I know a few people who have lost everything to gambling but it all about personal responsibility in the end !

I'm with you on that. And these celebrity feckers that do voice overs for arse rape pay day loans need to feck off too!

ScottTalbot 18 Jun 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

I've kinda hated him ever since he started calling himself WinSTONE! And his accent has gone super cockney... oh, and he'll do any old sh*t for money apparently (judging by the adverts, and some pretty terrible films)!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...