UKC

NEWS: First 8B+ for Nathan Phillips in Magic Wood - Mystic Styles

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 27 Jun 2016
Nathan Phillips on Mystic Styles 8B+, 5 kb22 year-old Nathan Phillips has just returned from a successful month-long trip to Magic Wood, Averstal, Switzerland, where he climbed 14 problems of 8A and above - including his first 8B+, Mystic Styles.

Read more
 Steve nevers 27 Jun 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Music makes that unwatchable.
 La benya 27 Jun 2016
In reply to Steve nevers:

There's two options for that;
1) use the little button on the side of your phone/ speakers to turn them 'off'
2) use the volume toggle of whatever software you are using to turn the sound 'off'

Either way avoids the sound and your need to moan. You're welcome.
 La benya 27 Jun 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Well done Nathan. Top effort
In reply to mark_wellin:

your two opps are all well and good, if there is no dialog. It is not know till you have played the clip, that no dialog is within.
It's also often that dialog has other sound behind / underplaying . This also pees me off.
As nearly all climbing is done in quite surroundings I think steve is spot on. it is unwatchable.

http://www.pipedown.info/
 stp 27 Jun 2016
In reply to Steve nevers:

Didn't mind the music in this but music is such personal thing and the same thing irks me if I'm not keen on the music. I think in general music is way over used in bouldering vids. Needs much more subtlety and restraint rather than just plastering the entire vid from start to finish.

There was a nice bit in this vid where one track ended and there was a silent section, as if signifying something important was about to go down.

Anyway good effort to Nathan on his successful trip. Looked like good temps judging by the duvet clad Tara.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...