UKC

1993 1.9 Diesel VW T4 ‘Komet’ Campervan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 John sealey 10 Jul 2016

We are selling our lovely van but only so we can get a larger one. This is a gem of a van for its age. She has just passed her MOT with flying colours not bad for 23 year old . Her engine is reliable and will go forever, she loves long journeys but nippy around town she is not. On a cold evening her heaters ensure you are toasty in minutes. The fridge and cookers are great. She is an older lady so shows the wear and tear you’d expect; there is a burn on the cooker hood, and one of the head high cupboards needs attention but nothing serious. She has a double rock and roll bed with space for 2 kids up above! There factory fitted seat belts in the rear, lots of storage and wardrobe.

12 months MOT
Three way Fridge – runs on Gas, 12V and 240V
Propex Gas Heater
240V hook up
Hot water heater
2 Burner Gas hob and Grill
Sink and drainer
2 x Captain seats ( Fully reversible)
190,000 miles
Reflective Silver thermo blinds as well as curtains.
Cheap Insurance @ £200

PRICE - £5650

Please note Camper is advertised elsewhere and we reserve the right to withdraw advert if sold elsewhere.
contact John 07796 52 62 43

efrance24234 10 Jul 2016
In reply to jon22:

How much? 😊
OP John sealey 11 Jul 2016
In reply to efrance24234:

Hi, Well spotted! £5650
thanks
 Tony the Blade 12 Jul 2016
In reply to jon22:

Hi Jon,

This is a long shot as my wifelet has merely expressed an interest in us getting a camper (I wouldn't want to raise your hopes unduly), but could you send either photos or a link to the 'other' advert - if I like it and she isn't interested, would you consider part-ex? She's a reliable runner with great body work?*

*Bloody hell, if she saw this I'd be a dead man! haha

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...