UKC

castlerigg hall campsites

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 David Cowley 16 Jul 2016
Out of the 2 campsites at castlerigg which one is the best for my fiancee, 2 year old and myself. Was gonna stay at my usual of burns farm but fancy a change
 Dave the Rave 16 Jul 2016
In reply to David Cowley:

Probably the hall. The farms nice but the facilities aren't as good , and you pay for the showers. Personally I prefer the Farm as its flat and quieter . Depends how you camp really. If you're doing all your own cooking the Farm may well suit, but the cafe does good breakfasts at the Hall. Swings and roundabouts.
 Brass Nipples 16 Jul 2016
In reply to Dave the Rave:

> Depends how you camp really. If you're doing all your own cooking the Farm may well suit, but the cafe does good breakfasts at the Hall. Swings and roundabouts.

If the hall has swings and roundabouts sounds like your fiancée and kid would enjoy that one more.

Dave the Rave 16 Jul 2016
In reply to Lion Bakes:

> If the hall has swings and roundabouts sounds like your fiancée and kid would enjoy that one more.

It has no swings or roundabouts but it has a gate. Endless minutes of fun can be had with the gate when you're pissed and can't remember the code. The trick is to just walk around it . Kids or no kids it's good fun is the gate/)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...