UKC

FS: Climbing Rack DMM, Wild country

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 nathan.ling 20 Jul 2016
Hi Thanks for looking!

I have a set of climbing gear for sale. The condition is mostly good and there is lots of life left for many more climbs. I've not used any of it for the last two years and most of it is no older than 5 years. If you buy the lot I will sell for £600 otherwise items are individually priced.

for a full set of photos please see https://www.flickr.com/photos/59406935@N07/albums/72157629317000725

Slings: £3
1x 60cm 0.5cm
1x 60cm 1cm
2x 120cm 1cm

Rocentric:
1x Set 3-9 £10
1x Set 3-5 £40

Trad draws:
12 (various DMM & wild country wire gates 60cm 1cm slings) £50

Cardiac arrestor £6
Black diamond guide belay device £8
DMM nutkey £4

Screwgstes:
3x DMM pear shaped £12
3x DMM d shaped phantom £12
4x DMM d shaped £16
3x DMM roller gates £30

Snapgates
13x DMM (wiregate) £40
1x wild country Hotwire (wiregate) £4
7x assorted solid gates £20
14x assorted wire and solid £20

Cams:
Set 0.75, 1, 2 black diamond £70
Set 2, 3, 4, dmm camelot £90

Wires:
Set 5,7,8,9,10,11 black diamond £20
Set 1-11 zero-G £30
Set 1-5 DMM offset £20
Set 1-11 DMM £45

rope DMM 50m dry treated £80
rope bag £10

mammut helmet £30

£660
rock3gozy 20 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

14x assorted wire and solid £20 (the coloured ones)

Set 1-5 DMM offset £20

£35 for both?
vkk6908 21 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Hi

I'll take the Slings, 3x DMM roller gates £30 & Rope bag.

Thanks

Vkk
 davehope 21 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Email sent RE DMM Cams.
 eltankos 21 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Is the bigger set of Hexes (3-9) only a tenner, why more for the 3-5 set.
Interested in them anyway

Cheers.
 kyle_wilson01 21 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Could I get that guide belay device? Assuming it's an ATC guide. Thanks, Kyle
 Big_T 21 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Message sent about the DMM wire gates and phantom scregates.
OP nathan.ling 21 Jul 2016
In reply to eltankos:

Hi, sorry I've got the prices the wrong way round. The 3-9 are supposed to say £40. Will take £40, email me if your still interested and we can discuss details

Thanks
OP nathan.ling 21 Jul 2016
In reply to vkk6908:

Hi vkk, thanks for the reply. They are both still available, please email me and we can discuss in more detail if you wish.
Thanks
 tigra 22 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Yhm re black diamomd cams.
 Smythson 22 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

YHM re Sentinels and nut key
 LJJ77 24 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Yhm
 eltankos 26 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

emailed
 DamonRoberts 26 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Is either cam set still available?
 FrostyPeaks 30 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Is there anything left for sale?
 JoeFranklin 31 Jul 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Hello,
Haven't heard back from you regarding receiving payment for the dmm sentinels. May be due to problems experienced previously. If you could get in touch it would be appreciated.
Cheers
 Kahti 31 Jul 2016
In reply to JoeFranklin:

Also haven't heard back re dragon cams (after having sent money). I sent Nathan an email earlier but nothing back yet.
Anyone get their stuff or hear anything?
 JoeFranklin 01 Aug 2016
In reply to Kahti:

I emailed on Monday and again on Thursday, but yet to have a reply..
 BoulderGoat 01 Aug 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

YHM from me. Interested in draws, snapgates and screwgates if you have some left.
 jtwigg 01 Aug 2016
I've not heard back about camalots (amongst other things) having sent over £100.
 Big_T 02 Aug 2016
In reply to Kahti:

I sent £52 and have not received/heard anything since before sending the money. Sent Nathan an email Sunday but have heard nothing in reply.

Having seen other people having issues I think I'm very close to passing the account details I sent the money to to the police if I don't hear anything soon.
 Kahti 02 Aug 2016
In reply to Big_T:

Yup your not alone. Not sure what help passing on the account details to the police are though. I think the law around paying for goods in classifieds is pretty blurry.
Might be worth alerting police regardless though in case something has actually happened to Nathan, as his previous positive sales on here, along with a credible logbook and photos of the gear don't immediately suggest a scam.

I was going to email the partner that pops up most often on Nathan's logbook, as although all the climbs are 3 years ago I figured they might know each other. His email is set to private though.

IF ANYONE KNOWS NATHAN OR HAS CLIMBED WITH HIM PREVIOUSLY COULD YOU PLEASE HELP SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS?

Thanks,
Kahti
 Mowglee 04 Aug 2016
In reply to Kahti:

Hard to believe this is an actual scam, as he's extremely easily traceable. Link below. He is mates with James Moore, Joe Wilden and Daniel Heath - perhaps contact them to see what's happening?

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ling1

DamonRoberts 04 Aug 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

I have a mutual friend with him, assuming its the right Nathan Ling same person, I can ask him if you guys want.
 BoulderGoat 05 Aug 2016
In reply to Kahti:

Just for info, I just had an email. But I won't be sending any money unless there's an explanation for the lack of communication with everyone who sent money, and unless anyone can confirm they received anything?
 Kahti 05 Aug 2016
In reply to BoulderGoat:

As far as I know no one that has sent money has heard anything back since.
I would not advise sending any money. Maybe send him an email asking what he's playing at instead?

@thel33ter if you could try and get in touch with him that would be great. Although after the above reply i'm less concerned with his safety/ well-being and more concerned with getting an answer from him and getting the stuff I have paid for!
 BoulderGoat 06 Aug 2016
In reply to Kahti:

Yep, I sent him an email last night, suggesting he owes you guys an explanation.
 eltankos 06 Aug 2016
In reply to BoulderGoat:

I got an email last night as well, likewise not going to send money until the people above get contacted.
 Sam Mills 06 Aug 2016
In reply to nathan.ling:

Just heard from Nathan saying he's sent all your stuff and it should be there Monday/ Tuesday. I'm about to order the wires but am waiting on you guys receiving your stuff, let me know if it arrives
 BoulderGoat 06 Aug 2016
In reply to mil016:

Ditto.
 Kahti 06 Aug 2016
In reply to mil016:

Thanks that's good to know. Shame he seems too busy to actually email any of us. I don't understand what his problem is.
 Big_T 08 Aug 2016
In reply to mil016:

I've recieved all the stuff I ordered today so I can only presume something unexpected happened and delayed Nathan. I just wish he'd emailed or messaged on here to give us all a heads up.
 Sam Mills 09 Aug 2016
In reply to Big_T:

Great news, I'll get in contact with him now, cheers for letting me know
 Kahti 09 Aug 2016
In reply to mil016:

I haven't received anything yet and still no contact
 jtwigg 13 Aug 2016
I received everything I ordered this week.
 Txitxar 17 Aug 2016
In reply to jtwigg:

Not received anything

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...