UKC

Caffuffle at BMC office!!!!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
astley007 28 Jul 2016
Today a group of National Council/Exec Members who were not at the last meeting have taken over the BMC offices. They were cleverly disguised as members of the LTA and got into the office claiming they were looking for "new balls please"
The new name will be the
British Union of Mountaineers...or BUM for short, and we have a strap line
Your BUM is always behind you!!!!!
We have some shops on board..now known as Associate Retailers Selling Equipment (ARSE)
BUM tents(a new brand) will do be sold as Portable Organised Outdoor Housing (POOH) along
with smaller units that contain a ceramic recepticle...Plausable Area Needs Temporary Sanitation (PANTS)

For the competition climbers, new coaches will now be Special Heads of International Training(SHIT)
we will also be selling ropes with special marketing claiming they are "Soft, Strong and very Long".

Our new leader will be...Mr Dick Tator
So to join our new gang, please send cheques for £250 (no crappy Scottish £ notes or that Johnny Foriegner Euro rubbish..as we are a serious organisation) made payable to Mr C Ash ( and by return you will receive a exclusive limited crotchet climber toilet roll cover) so to be a BUM join now.
or join us tonight, we will be a Staden Quarry...Mr Tator will be second on the route " Wipe Out"..and I will be giving assistance on "Welcome to the Hard Times".
Hope to see you there

Thank feck that its now stopped raining ..an I can get out
 joe.wahab 28 Jul 2016
In reply to astley007:

Bump to spread the comedy!!!
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 28 Jul 2016
In reply to astley007:

Or a kerfuffle even?

Chris
astley007 29 Jul 2016
In reply to Chris Craggs:
Hi Chris,
I wasn't sure how it was spelt, so I looked it up, and seems to be two versions, yours is the more modern version.
However, my spelling comes from the "urban" dictionary to try and make me look hip and cool!!!!!
Using the older version is in keeping with the BMC which is old as well.
Cheers
Nick B

However I have just realised cafuffle...is cafuffule......and not caffuffle(as in the title)....its a poor show that i could not copy correctly from the dictionary.
Post edited at 10:38
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 29 Jul 2016
In reply to astley007:

I didn't know how to spell it either and looked it up, but only came across the 'K' version. Never thought of the Urban Dictionary!

Good effort on the original posting

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...