UKC

Watch 'Transition' FREE with Mountain Equipment

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
For a limited time only Mountain Equipment, in partnership with Hot Aches Productions, bring you their latest feature film: Transition.

Follow Natalie Berry as she takes her exceptional climbing ability outdoors on a mission to get to grips with trad, winter climbing and mountaineering. It’s not a simple transition, as you can imagine, with plenty of ‘moments’ where Natalie has to dig deep for inspiration, commitment and ability.

Acting as her mentor throughout is Dave MacLeod, one of the UK's most accomplished all-round climbers, although not all of his input is quite what you might expect. Transition provides a fascinating, exciting and entertaining insight into one person’s journey, shot in some of the UK’s most amazing locations. This is your exclusive chance to watch the full length film for free at http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/transition
 99ster 03 Aug 2016
In reply to Mountain Equipment:

"Sorry. Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here."
 Oceanrower 03 Aug 2016
In reply to 99ster:

Works for me.
 99ster 05 Aug 2016
In reply to Oceanrower:

It was Privacy Badger in Chrome blocking the Vimeo tracking code.
 Oceanrower 05 Aug 2016
In reply to Krizzy:

Why don't you sod off and spam somewhere else!
 digby 06 Aug 2016
In reply to Oceanrower:
It's better just to report abuse, as your comment now sits alone! Of course, if you now delete yours, this is going to look rather odd.
Post edited at 19:32
 Nordie_matt 07 Aug 2016

Very entertaining, thanks
 Ethan Thomas 15 Aug 2016
Thanks for uploading. Watched it with my girlfriend who I've recently just gotten into climbing.
 Dan Arkle 16 Aug 2016

Thanks Mountain Equipment, I enjoyed that.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...