UKC

Citroen Dispatch campervan for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rob84 08 Aug 2016
premier post photo
Citroen Dispatch converted campervan, white 2008 long wheel base model, 2.0l diesel, 116860 miles

For sale is my lovingly converted Dispatch campervan, Joss. I've had her for three years now and had some incredible adventures with her around the UK and Europe, but having recently moved into a house that is a bit more of a 'do-er upper' than we initially thought, I'm reluctantly selling to help fund renovations to the house. The van is located in Whaley Bridge in the Peak District. I can only upload one picture to this post but a load of additional photos can be found on this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l8nzx050nsnf0op/AADBFuGYbMi7USewFHeX8hTea?dl=0

Here are the details:

• Registered as a campervan with the DVLA so cheap insurance
• Two captains swivel seats in the front
• Bluetooth/ CD stereo and 4 new speakers including 2 in the rear
• Crash tested rock and roll bed (a double seat that pulls out into a double bed) in the back with two seatbelts
• Professionally fitted side storage unit in a light wood grain finish - full height at back of van and half height worktop at front
• Fully insulated and carpeted interior - the van is good and warm during the winter (I've lived in the van for three weeks during March in Chamonix and many Scottish winter weekends)
• Two bonded windows (one one each side sliding door) with privacy glass
• Thermal blackout curtain separating the cab from the back of the van, and thermal blinds for the side windows
• Leisure battery running interior lighting, two 12v charging sockets and stereo
• Two burner gas hob
• Propex gas heater
• Sealed gas storage box with gas drop out valve
• Carbon monoxide alarm
• Valuables safe
• Multiple storage nets
• Large water storage with easy access in side unit
• Wine rack in the back of the van

Mechanical info:

• MOT'ed in June 2016 - passed with flying colours
• Full service history
• Ex fleet vehicle, converted in 2013
• Timing belt replaced May 2015 (100,000 mile interval)
• Aircon repaired and re-gassed in 2015

I'm happy to arrange viewings and test drives - just drop me an email through the forum if you're interested or have any more questions.

Asking price: £7000 (ONO)
In reply to Rob84:

Sweet ride mate
OP Rob84 11 Aug 2016
In reply to Chris Huntington:

Cheers Chris! She's a great van - I'm hoping someone else can have some great adventures in her too

OP Rob84 13 Aug 2016
In reply to Rob84:

The van has now sold

Cheers
Rob

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...