UKC

Ford Transit Camper Conversion, 86k, 11mths MOT

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 peebles boy 15 Aug 2016
premier post photo
THE BIG WHITE ADVENTURE WAGON IS FOR SALE!!! £3,500!!

Short wheel base, mid-roof, 2005 Transit, 86k miles, semi converted camper van for sale. Any questions fire away!!

11 months MOT!!! (Due 29/7/2017).
2litre Duratorq diesel
Both front wheel bearings replaced within the last year, as well as new discs and pads.
Rear pads changed Jan this year.
Timing chain (so no timing belt needing changed).
Rear tyres are new, front ones are good, spare is ok.

Fully insulated, damp proofed, ply lined and then carpeted. Altro flooring. Rear bike garage will take three bikes with both wheels off. Alternatively it is a massive storage area for other fun stuff! 600W, 12V/230V electric invertor. Interior push button LED lights in rear living area as well as the bike garage. Slide out double bed/sofa that's wide enough for two (I'm just under 5ft 9inch and it fits me comfortably). Intend to sell with everything you need for adventures to begin - pots, pans, cutlery, mattresses etc. Viewings welcome, evenings are best.

Have had van for three years and done 45,000 miles with it. Has never once broken down or failed to start during the whole time, and has easily coped with two trips to the Alps and back. V5 in order, with MOT's back to 2008. No service history unfortunately, have had it done yearly, but just not at a garage.

PLEASE NOTE - this is my only vehicle, so whilst that means any repairs have always been done if/when needed, it also means the miles will be going up, and it might not be as clean as the photos if you come to look at it!! Also up for sale elsewhere.

Lots more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/gmsmith99/posts/10154129863920865?pnref=story
OP peebles boy 16 Aug 2016
In reply to peebles boy:

Should've said - van is in Peebles, half hour south of Edinburgh.
OP peebles boy 23 Aug 2016
In reply to peebles boy:

*****Van Now Sold*****

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...