UKC

NEWS: Final Cut 8c: New Parisella's Link by Chris Doyle

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 25 Aug 2016
Chris Doyle on Final Cut 8c, 5 kbChris Doyle has linked Director's Cut 8B into Almost Familiar 7c to create Final Cut 8c at Parisella's Cave, North Wales.

Read more
 Jordan B 25 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Well done Chris.
Great to see the Jee make an appearance!
 alx 25 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome news, a link up of several well trodden routes in a sheep dung filled cave.
 Ally Smith 26 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Well done Chris - you've got the fitness - I bet you could now crush the 'dulas project with ease!

With regards to link-ups, the hardest/most logical one finishing up Almost Familiar would be:
Hatchatrocity (V11) into Almost Halfway (8b+) = f9a-ish? (Which I speculated on when writing up the FA of Almost Familiar, here: http://allysmithblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-blog-week-until-im-up-to-date-p... )

Otherwise, for pure diffculty alone, how about:
In Hell (V12) start (7C/+), into
Louis Armstrong (V13), into
Bonnie (V12), into
Bonnie Extension (8c)

That should keep the yoof busy for a lifetime (or Alex Megos busy for a few hours at least!)

Final note:
> Chris Doyle has linked Director's Cut 8B+ into Almost Familiar 7c to create Final Cut 8c at Parisella's Cave, North Wales.
Director's Cut is considered 8B without kneebars, and as stated in the article, 8A+ with knees
 leewil86 28 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Girl you really got my goin......well done Chris good effort
 AP Melbourne 28 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC News:

> Chris Doyle has linked Director's Cut 8B into Almost Familiar 7c to create Final Cut 8c at Parisella's Cave, North Wales.

> Read more ,,,

You mention a visit to Oz Chris.
Andy B knows where the spare key is and my mobile number. Play yer cards right and I might let you shout me a few beers in Melbourne. How welcoming is that?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...