UKC

Identity and Personality Research - £100 amazon gift card prize

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Freya Glendinning 03 Sep 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am recruiting for my online research study and would hugely appreciate your participation. (My name is Freya Glendinning, I am a PhD student in the Sports Science department at Bangor University, under the supervision of Professor Lew Hardy and Professor Tim Woodman).

Background of the study…
Some people's sense of identity is determined by many different elements of their life, whereas other people's sense of identity is strongly dependent on their involvement in a particular activity or role (e.g. “I am a Climber” or “I am a Teacher"). The aim of this research is to better understand the impact of the way we think about our identity on how we react to a range of different situations and how we feel about our overall sense of well-being.
The study involves completing one online questionnaire which will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

If you would like to participate please follow this link - http://bangorsport.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cw5TnzE7RPNqWkl

Once you have completed the survey you will be given the opportunity to enter into a prize draw for a £100 Amazon Gift Voucher. You will also be able to request to receive any publications of the study. Your participation in this research is extremely valuable.

Thank you very much in advance for your participation!!
Freya Glendinning
Bangor University
abseil 03 Sep 2016
In reply to Freya Glendinning:

Done, good luck with your research.
 angry pirate 03 Sep 2016

Done. Good luck!
 Asher Collins 03 Sep 2016

Done, good study.
 Kettledrum 03 Sep 2016

Completed - very thought provoking.
Freya Glendinning 07 Sep 2016
In reply to All:

Thank you very much to everyone who has participated!

Freya

colinakmc 07 Sep 2016

Done. Thank you, that was actually quite challenging!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...