/ Wanted: Thermarest prolite/neoair/seatosummit comfort or equivalent

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
TJMGray on 09 Sep 2016 - user since 10/Aug/15
Hey,

Looking for an inflating mat of some description. Wondering if anyone has one of the above or similar to get rid of.

E.g. thermarest prolite/neoair; sea to summit comfort; exped synmat etc...

Thanks,

Tim
TJMGray on 11 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

Anyone?
Pedro50 on 12 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

Price: 40
Therm-a-Rest Prolite 3. Full length (183cm), original model slightly tapered, weight 607g
Used a couple of times, has a few marks on the fabric but in almost new condition. Includes original stuff sac.
Price 40 includes postage
Pictures available
TJMGray on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

Yet to hear from above. Anyone else?
TJMGray on 22 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

Final bump
olliehales - on 22 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

I have a thermarest prolite going spare....

Its the 3/4 length version.

I have gone back to using a CCF mat.
L tobymccoll - on 25 Sep 2016
In reply to Pedro50:

hi, if still available could you send me some pictures.
thanks
lithos on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:

Vango Ultralite Mat, excellent nick, i have too many !

https://goo.gl/photos/QLEdPbMnafyeYDew9
Pedro50 on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:
> Yet to hear from above. Anyone else?

Well you heard from me yet didn't have the courtesy to reply as to whether you were interested or not despite the fact that what I was offering fitted your request.

Possible I am being unfair, if you emailed me I did not receive it, despite my email address being correct on UKC.
Post edited at 13:07
Pedro50 on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to tobymccoll:

Have emailed you. peter.c.steward(at)gmail.com
leon 1 on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to Pedro50: Possibly a bit unfair ? From the number of people on here who comment about not having received emails sent via UKC it seems that the problem of delivering emails is continuing.
I had problems for well over a year being unable to send mail to other users. It appeared as though the mail had been sent but was in fact never forwarded on to the recipient This has been recently fixed for Yahoo users but other mail providers still seem to be having problems delivering emails via UKC.

Pedro50 on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to leon 1:

Thanks Leon

TMJ email me via the above address if still a need and apologies if I was unfair.

Cheers
TJMGray on 26 Sep 2016
In reply to TJMGray:
Hi Peter,

Apologies for the UKC drama. I tried sending two emails previously, alas to no luck it would seem!
I had also hoped my reply would have even noticed by you, as an indication that the email function of Ukc didn't seem to be working for emailing you. I certainly also hadn't intended the 'yet to hear from the above' part of it to come off as been cheeky.

Sorry again. Hopefully this will be successful. Havn't had this difficulty with Ukc and emails before, but as the above posted, have noticed others seem to find this to be a frequent pain.

Still very interested in your thermarest for 40 pounds assuming your still happy to sell?

My deepest apologies again,

Tim

Ps. This is a copy of the email I sent. I also don't seem to have gotten your email through. My email is timothyjmgray@gmail.com.
Post edited at 14:09

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.