/ FS: Multisport helmet. Childs size. 2 available. New.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Co1in H - on 11 Sep 2016 - user since 13/Feb/09
Price: 18
The price is per helmet.
From the official blurb:
Blending the styke of a classic skate helmet with head-hugging comfort and advanced fit technologies, the new Bell Segment Junior Helmet gives action sport groms everything they need. The secret to its comfort is Bell FormFit, which makes the helmet fit more like a comofortable cap than a hard-shell helmet. the eight internal segments are connected by a reinforcing skeleton. Segment Jr. meets both skate and BMX safety standards, making it the perfect everyday helmet for active mini-shredders.

These are really cool helmets for kids. The size is XS which is 48-53cm. Complete in the original box and plastic bags, All tags and labels and the padding fit kit are present.
Check out any of the bike sites for comparison and pictures.
I have the matt black with white skull and crossbones "paul frank" version and the royal blue with exhaust pipe and flames "nitro" version.
These are new and in new condition, but have been stored a while and the boxes are not pristne, just have a few creases.

Please pm me for any further information.
mariechen - on 12 Sep 2016
In reply to Co1in H:

Hi,
Very interested in the skull and crossbones one. Can I just check that postage is included please?
Thanks,
Maria
Co1in H - on 13 Sep 2016
In reply to mariechen: Hi, 2 towards postage would help me out.
Thanks
Colin

Co1in H - on 19 Sep 2016
In reply to Co1in H: Bump.
These are cheaper than prices on the net and as I've already said they are new.

Co1in H - on 21 Sep 2016
In reply to Co1in H: These lovely kids helmets need homes. They are even cheaper than buying on Wiggle!!!!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.