/ Lakes Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
samkat - on 15 Sep 2016
I'll be in lakes (near windermere area) and free from (and including) Monday to climb if anyone else is around. Will climb for few days or until weather turns rainy and then head back. Will only have minimal basic stuff with me so ideally need to climb with someone who has gear.

Sameer.
samkat - on 15 Sep 2016
In reply to samkat:

Just to update, will have my rack with me. So more flexible. Weather forecast has also improved for next week, so definitely up for climbing Monday and Tuesday, possibly longer depending on how I am feeling. Also, I will be able to check messages on here Friday day time, but then won't have reception rest of weekend until sunday evening.
Simon4 - on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to samkat:

Sameer, it looks like the weather will be better for Tuesday and Wednesday if you can manage those I would be interested.
samkat - on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to Simon4:
Hi Simon, Tuesday and Wednesday will work too. I will base myself in Langdale and happy to go wherever from there. But note I don't have a car.

Also, what's your phone number? I will pm you mine.

Regards,

Sameer.
Post edited at 12:10
samkat - on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to Simon4:

Just Pm'd you Simon.
Simon4 - on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to samkat:

Sent you a text, let me know if you got it.
samkat - on 16 Sep 2016
In reply to samkat:

Climbing with Jack on Monday and Tuesday, and with Simon on Tuesday and Wednesday. If anyone else wants to join, I won't have reception all weekend, but hopefully should have reception on Sunday evening. Planning to base myself at Chapel Stile campsite in Llangdale from Sunday night.

Sameer.
Simon4 - on 21:22 Thu
In reply to samkat:
Good climbing with you Sameer, some excellent routes done.

Good call on your part insisting on the second route on day 2, when I was half-hearted. It was really worthwhile, on an unpromising day, weatherwise.

It all reminded me how much better trad climbing is than going to climbing walls. And how different it is to Alpinism.
Post edited at 21:23

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.