/ adi bryant

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mark Kemball - on 16 Sep 2016
I'm trying to contact Adi Bryant, regarding Mainsail (HVS 4c) - I would like details of his ascent for the new guidebook. Unfortunately, email via UKC seems to bounce back. If anyone knows him, please could the point him at this thread and ask him to contact me.

Thanks.
Mark Kemball - on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to Mark Kemball:

Bump.
Mark Kemball - on 17:22 Wed

Bump
Ben Farley - on 18:50 Wed
Hi Mark, Adi is my mate and I shall give him a call and tell him to contact you.

Edit: I've texted him.
Post edited at 18:51
Ben Farley - on 18:54 Wed

Further to this, Adi has done absolutely loads at Wharnecliffe, he practically lives there! Loads of rare repeats, cleaning and new boulder problems. He could give you tonnes of information. I have spent many days there with him and every time we seem to clean something up and climb it.
Mark Kemball - on 19:16 Wed
In reply to Ben Farley:

Thanks, it's the new North Devon and Cornwall guide I'm working on! He's logged a route which had already fallen down, so effectively a new route, if he can put a line on a topo to show me where he went then he could give it a name and grade.
Ben Farley - on 19:25 Wed

Doh, I presumed it was about Wharnecliffe because that's his second home and only just actually looked at the route you mentioned. Anyway, he's just out getting his tea and will contact you when he gets in.
adi bryant - on 22:49 Wed

Hi Mark.. Ignore Ben, I try to.
Yeah I tried to email you back with my contact details but it seems we can't do it that way. You can find me easily enough on Facebook and message me.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.