/ Climbing in China

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L armelleburke - on 16 Sep 2016

I work in China and visit Yangshuo in Guangxi province (阳朔广西) regularly. I know the area well, have my own climbing gear and speak resonable Mandarin. I have got into climbing in China, can now lead 6A+.

I am looking for climbing partners, if you are visiting this part of China to climb I am available at the weekends. Look me up if you need a climbing partner, I will be in the area from Oct 2016 - July 2017
Post edited at 15:58
Fishmate - on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to armelleburke:

Hi Armelle, may I recommend that you fill in your profile to give people a better idea about you. Best of luck, I've researched Yangshou and it looks amazing.
natetan - on 18 Sep 2016

Hang out at the rusty bolt occasionally and you can probably make some friends too..
L armelleburke - on 19 Sep 2016
In reply to Fishmate:

Thanks fishmate, I have put up some more info on me
In reply to natetan:

Yes Rusty bolt is a cool bar, will head there for sure
benoneill13 on 19 Sep 2016

It's always worth going in to the climbers inn some time before 10am. I spent a month there and it's a great way to meet people. They organise a taxi or two every morning to whatever crag people fancy that day. youll find plenty of people in a similar situation to yourself there. Best of luck and enjoy the climbing.
ads.ukclimbing.com
In reply to benoneill13:

Sounds good, climbers inn for me - I am going to be there from Oct 4th for a few days, it's the national holiday in China so anyone going to Yangshuo for the actual celebration day (Oct 1st) be warned it is rammed full of tourists. Can't wait for yanshuo climbing ... hope someone out there can join me

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.