/ FS: DMM Peenut Set

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mattilda on 16 Sep 2016 - user since 16/Oct/15
Price: £32

Some of these are un-used, a couple have been placed once, but not fallen on.

Includes postage
Tomásín - on 17 Sep 2016
Mattilda on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to Tom£s£n:
Dude, £42 rrp exc postage. They are £39 inc postage on the above link and I would argue that buying from large organisations just perpetuates the hegemony of continued corporate bondage of the disenfranchised proletariat by fat cat beaurocrats who make unhealthy sums of money forming internet companies to displace the valuable small community shops of this country, but yet you find some altruistic need to protect these digital plantation owners? (I'm quite bored and doubt you're really interested in buying these from me or you would counter with a sensible offer )

(edited to add aimless alliteration)
Post edited at 01:18
saffy - on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to Mattilda:

So I assume the ones are selling are homemade and totally organic?
deacondeacon - on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to saffy:

Why not?
I've got organic peanuts lol
carr0t - on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to Mattilda:

Wtf are you kids smoking these days....
Mattilda on 18 Sep 2016
In reply to saffy:

Please don't get me started on wool, wrist warmers, legwarmers (perfect for those Irene Cara moments when cruising the grit in your 1980's psychedelic lycra) or those too cool for school Marius Genser Norwegian Jumpers......... (the legwarmers are ironic, but these jumpers are utterly awesome, ecological and counter commercial in a very stylish and individual way - give up your TNF (other brands are available) logo t shirts, and get knitting folks)

http://www.sandnesgarn.no/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/0/9...

ads.ukclimbing.com
Dell on 19 Sep 2016
In reply to Mattilda:

That's a cute pussy.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.