/ Wanted: Old style - Red Chili Spirit VCR 7.5UK

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
purplemonkeyelephant - on 21 Sep 2016 - user since 16/Mar/12
It's an unlikely request but I'm on the hunt for a pair of the old version Red Chili Spirit VCR 7.5UK.

Basically I'm vegan and bought them when they didn't have a leather insole - the shoes fit me like nothing else I've found. They are a perfect fit - snug but I can wear them for ages and have no pain afterwards. Now they have changed it and I can't morally buy the new version, so hopefully someone might have a pair knocking around otherwise I'll have to start Cinderella-ing again, or downgrade to the Durango.

Preferably new or barely used. You know if it's the old style because it doesn't have the animal skin logo on the sticker inside of the shoe explaining materials used. Thanks!

giles - on 21 Sep 2016
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

not really what you're asking but i've found evolv bandit (lace) a good vegan shoe - comfortable and technical (at least my level) and looking forward to trying anasazi pinks when i find a cheap pair.
purplemonkeyelephant - on 21 Sep 2016
In reply to giles:

Appreciate the offer but suffered with some Evolvs a while back, so this is a special shoe romance. I think I'm way too late to find any, but just hoping!
IPPurewater on 22 Sep 2016

What do you mean by VCR ?
purplemonkeyelephant - on 22 Sep 2016
In reply to IPPurewater:

Velcro?
ads.ukclimbing.com
Emilio Bachini - on 12:21 Mon

I'll try and send you a message later, I might have some but can't find out the size right now. Speak soon, Emilio.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.