/ Climbing from 26th to 29th September anywhere

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
jasonpather - on 22 Sep 2016
I live in London and have some awkward days off to go climbing. Monday 26th to Thursday 29th September

I have a car and can go anywhere so if you live in the Peak, North Wales, South Wales or anywhere and you want a partner for these days send me a message. I would prefer someone free for all days if possible but i can't be too fussy.

Up for anything but prefer trad climbing if possible. I climb mostly HVS / E1. As I said I can't be too fussy and don't mind sport or a bit of bouldering.

Alternatively if you live in London and want to drive up somewhere with me let me know. I will be camping - up for wild or campsite. I will be up for going up Sunday evening to get more of a full day Monday.
perrys - on 23 Sep 2016
In reply to jasonpather:

Hi,

I'm in Arco right now. Flights are pretty cheap at the moment (via Verona) and my wife & climbing partner is injured. Keen to find someone to climb with over the next week. I've got transport here so can get to the Dolomites quickly if the weather improves.

Simon
jasonpather - on 23 Sep 2016
In reply to perrys:

sounds really great. I can fly out Monday morning to Verona but have to come back Thursday morning as the Friday flights aren't early enough for me to get to work. I am not sure how much climbing I would realistically get done in those 3 days to make it worth it. are you staying in campsites?
perrys - on 24 Sep 2016
In reply to jasonpather:

Hey sorry buddy, didn't see the reply until just now.

I expect it will be two days if you're landing Monday morning unless you're landing very early (or maybe a cragging afternoon and couple of days). We're staying at a campsite just north of Arco, about 1hr20 drive from Verona Airport. (Campsite: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Camping+Daino/@46.0132891,10.9347974,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf...

They've got cabins here too.

Climbing around here so far has been great - the downside is the polish and amount of fixed pro on apparently trad routes. On the upside, the walls are huge!
ads.ukclimbing.com
colin milton - on 24 Sep 2016
In reply to jasonpather:

Hi Jason
I live in Sheffield and could do Tuesday plusThursday I might be able to do Wednesday too but won't know til the start of the week.
Colin

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.