UKC

Bishop bouldering December 2016

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Will Lord 22 Sep 2016
I'm thinking of heading out to Bishop between 15th-24th December. I've got no partners to go with but would be a great chance to meet up with anyone if they're out there at the same time!

If anyone also has any information on where to stay etc on a budget, that would be appreciated.

fluff woolley 17 Oct 2016
In reply to Will Lord:

Hi Will
Just got back from some bouldering in Bishop I was told before we left that the best place to stay on a budget
was Hostel California but sadly it was fully booked so we stopped at Motel 6 which was fine but not cheap as everywhere fills up quickly in Bishop - check out The Mountain Ramblers Brewery on the main Street for excellent beer and great cheap food also call in at The Gear Exchange or Wilsons Eastside Sports (next door) there's always someone looking for someone to climb with.
have a good trip wish I could join you.
 dunnyg 17 Oct 2016
In reply to fluff woolley:

You can camp at "the pit" for 2 dollars a night, 5 mins out of town. 2 mins from happies and not far from buttermilks. Might be cold in december... Theres also s coffee shop next to eastside sports which is full of climbers and is a good to meet people.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...