UKC

MIA Trainee offering free tuition 3rd & 4th October

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mattprince 23 Sep 2016
Hi All,

If you want to get into Multi pitch climbing or roped scrambling I am offering to take two novices out at a time

3rd & 4th October.

I will be based in North Wales for the days so would be looking to be going out in places like Ogwen, Snowdon area or Tremadog. Below is some clarification on what is involved with my training and insurance.

MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.
OP mattprince 28 Sep 2016
In reply to mattprince:

Happy to travel to the Lakes or Peaks for these two days if people want to use those areas.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...