/ Lost cams at stanage Sunday 25th September

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Georgie25 - on 10 Oct 2016
Hi,
A very long shot but wondering if anyone has found a red dragon cam and large red and gold offset cam at Stanage Popular in the last couple of weeks? Think we might have left them running away from the rain on Sunday 25th September.
Thanks!
buxtoncoffeelover - on 12 Oct 2016
In reply to Georgie25:

Hi Georgie

I've probably got your offset cam!! It's been a valued addition to my rack - placed it several times since adopting it! Wondering how I got by without it before. Will return it to you in near future - when will you next be out on eastern edges? Nik
Georgie25 - on 12 Oct 2016
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:
Wow didn't think we would get that back! We are in the lakes this weekend but I live in Sheffield anyway and work in Derbyshire so can probably arrange to collect it, owe you a pint! Where are you based, Buxton?
Many thanks

ads.ukclimbing.com
buxtoncoffeelover - on 12 Oct 2016
In reply to Georgie25:

Not sure I envy your Lakes weekend from last forecast I saw, tho I may be there too if it changes round again (Tophet Wall if conditions are fair - eastern grit otherwise).
Buxton resident, but not frequently here before evening (work Macclesfield, climb when not working or raining). Get in touch on 07788137462 to arrange a mutually convenient time/place to collect. Nik

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.