/ Wanted: Winter boots size 46

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
davegs - on 16 Oct 2016 - user since 01/Nov/09
Looking for a pair of winter boots. B2 or B3 La Sportiva Trango Evo Gtx or similar. Anything considered.

davegsa@gmail.com
jezb1 - on 16 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:

Cotswold rock bottom in betws have a pair of trango ice cubes that they're keen to sell. I got my pair for 250.
timmeh81 - on 17 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:

I've a pair of Phantom Guides in 46 I want to part ways with. Brand new, in box, unused save for one walk about the house.
conrad_o - on 17 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:

Have a pair of Scarpa rebel carbons. Pretty much the same as a rebel pro but without the front bail. PM for price/photos if you're keen.
leoneb - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:

Hi Buddy

I have a pair of Trango Evos in a size 46 that I could part with as they are just sitting in the cupboard gathering dust. They are in pretty good shape. If you are interstellar then I'll send a few snaps when I get home from work. Price 80 collected or 90 posted.

Cheers

Lee
davegs - on 20 Oct 2016
In reply to leoneb:

Hi Leon
Can you send some pictures to davegsa@gmail.com
Thanks
Fiskavaig on 20 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:
Pair of Scarpa Matterhorns size 46, B3, been sitting in box for years, bit to small for me, only worn around house. Rubber on rand slightly cracked, but leather in good shape, . 90 collect, or post at cost. Just noticed where your based, could meet you somewhere one of the weekends so you could see and try them on.
Post edited at 20:30
jay lafferty on 21 Oct 2016
In reply to timmeh81:

can you send some pics to baldygenius@googlemail.com please ? and how much were you after for them?
davegs - on 29 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:

Thanks for the replies. Still waiting for some pictures to be emailed. So still considering especially Trango Evo
Bevans on 29 Oct 2016
In reply to davegs:
I have some Nepal Evo Gtx in 46 that I would sell. Any good?
ads.ukclimbing.com
davegs - on 16 Nov 2016
In reply to davegs:
Sorted now. Thanks for all the replies

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.