UKC

Evolv bandit alternatives

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Max factor 17 Oct 2016
I see Evolv bandits are discontinued. Does anyone know what they were replaced with? I’m hoping similar last, different branding and colour scheme.

Or recommendations for similar fitting shoes? I found these really good for balance of moderate technicality, comfort and a not too aggressive heel.

Thanks
 ATGNI 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:

I have a pair of bandit lace ups in size 44 / 9.5 for sale on the offchance this size works?
 Mowglee 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:
I have a Brand New velcro pair in size 7 (41) if you are interested?
Post edited at 12:16
OP Max factor 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Mowglee:

thanks, though my size is UK 8 for tighter 'good' shoes or UK 8.5 for all day comfort.
 UKB Shark 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:

Rock&Run and Bananafinger still stock size 8 and 8.5.

Capricorn One 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:

I've had Bandits before and loved them. Now have velcro Evolv Defy and I think they're even better. Different colour though, in case that's a deal breaker.
In reply to ukb shark:

thanks - I have picked up the last 8.5 from Joe browns. Prefer the lace ups than the velcros, but need to wean myself off them if they are to be discontinued!
In reply to Capricorn One:

Thanks. That's basically my question, there's usually a replacement model that's more or less the same fit. No idea of that's the defy, geshido or luchador, and they aren't stocked in my local shop.
 UKB Shark 19 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:

> thanks - I have picked up the last 8.5 from Joe browns. Prefer the lace ups than the velcros, but need to wean myself off them if they are to be discontinued!

Stock up if you can afford it. I bought 6 pairs of discounted Whites when they were discontinued. Last two pairs should see me through until the new model arrives next year.

Still pining for the Five Ten Lynx after 20 years.
 Steve nevers 19 Oct 2016
In reply to Max factor:

> Thanks. That's basically my question, there's usually a replacement model that's more or less the same fit. No idea of that's the defy, geshido or luchador, and they aren't stocked in my local shop.

Geshido have been discontinued as well, towards the end of 2015.
Sorry to hear the bandits are going the same way!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...