/ costa blanca climbing partner 1st november onwards...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
rachelpearce01 - on 17 Oct 2016
Hiya!

Im off to become a climbing bum in costa blanca for most of november. Staying at the orange house, and going to be in need of a climbing partner! Also not too sure yet as to whether I will hire a car or if its going to be pretty easy hooking up with people going from the orange house most days, thoughts?
teh_mark on 17 Oct 2016
In reply to rachelpearce01:

I could be tempted by a last-minute trip if work cooperates. What sort of grades are you looking at?
Blimey on 18 Oct 2016

Have sent you a PM
L matteo.colico - on 18 Oct 2016

hi! i'm looking for someone to climb with during november in spain, so if you need a climbing partner it would be cool!
Sam Mayfield - on 18 Oct 2016

Hi peeps thinking of joining Rachel! we are super busy in November and one week we are closed due to a team building group taking the whole place. Alternative accommodation found in the village though.

Just saying please check with the office before you just book a flight and turnup!

Ta Sam Orange
rachelpearce01 - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to teh_mark:

6a-6c range with the hope of getting on some 7a's by the end of the trip! first sport holiday! psyched
rachelpearce01 - on 18 Oct 2016
In reply to matteo.colico:

Hi matteo send me a message and we can sort something
teh_mark on 19 Oct 2016

I sent you an email about five minutes after I posted with some possible dates
Mark Eddy - on 19 Oct 2016

Hi Rachel,
Have sent you mail.
Cheers

Mark
c4tch - on 20 Oct 2016

HI! I'm heading to Spain week of Nov1st, also looking for climbing partners. Haven't fixed up my schedule / places to stay yet but would definitely be interested in meeting up! /matt
JimBee on 08 Nov 2016

Hi Rachel Matt Mark - I'm very tempted to join you all! Just trying to work out my flights / accom etc. Probably arriving around 10th Nov staying for a week or longer...

I climb 6a, happy cruising 5s, equally happy to follow (and fail) on 6b+ See profile for more details. Hoping to find some chilled out people and get some routes done!

Cheers JB
teh_mark on 09 Nov 2016
In reply to JimBee:

yhm
planetmarshall on 10 Nov 2016

Hi all.

If anyone could use a belay I'll be around 11th till 13th morning. Haven't heard back from the Orange House but was planning on camping anyway.

Cheers,
Andrew.
pdx_climber - on 11 Nov 2016
I'll send a PM as well, but I'm in Costa Blanca from now until Jan 6. I'm staying in Calpe (~45min from Orange House) - but I can drive. Have car, rope, draws. I lead ~6c (maybe a little harder once I get back in shape - I'd usually lead any 5.11 in the states but might take here or there).

Also into going up to Chillula now and then. If anyone is up for some climbing shoot me a message.
Post edited at 14:33
Sam Mayfield - on 15 Nov 2016
In reply to planetmarshall:

how long did we not get back to you Andrew? Just hoping we didnt lose your email!
The Orange House
planetmarshall on 15 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam Mayfield:

Hi Sam - sent an email on the 10th. No reply unfortunately ( just checked Spam folder ). I checked in at the office on the 11th anyway, so it may have been a bit short notice!
ads.ukclimbing.com
Sam Mayfield - on 15 Nov 2016
In reply to planetmarshall:

Andrew, please can you send me a message on here with your email address I hate when we dont reply fast enough or even at all! Thank Sam

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.