/ FS: Deuter Guide Lite 28+ SL women's rucksack - yellow

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
SteveM - on 19 Oct 2016 - user since 04/Jan/05

Price: £60

One lightly used Deuter Guide Lite 28+ SL women's rucksack (shorter back length). Alpine back system, H2) hydration pocket, hole and strap. Ski mounts for carrying as an A-frame, loops for crampon straps and attachments for 2 ice axes or walking poles. Yellow and grey.

My girlfriend has used this for one winter: walking and ski touring. She wants something a bit bigger so this up for sale. Shows some signs of use with dirty marks on the body of bag and quite a lot on the bottom. It's a lovely bright yellow so perfect for showing the dirt, especially after a couple of trips to Scotland. No holes or other damage that I can see. Still has the iconic flower attached.

I have the larger men's red version. The frame stays very steady on steep climbing and ski descents, excellent all round. I can definitely recommend it as a great winter pack.

Happy to send photos and close ups of the dirty bits. Available for pickup/hand-over (Otley, Leeds) or climbing walls close-by. Postage at cost if you want it sent elsewhere.

Cheers
Steve M
Post edited at 21:37
SteveM - on 25 Oct 2016
In reply to SteveM:

Still available. 50?
Wood for Trees on 25 Oct 2016
In reply to SteveM:

yhm
ads.ukclimbing.com
SteveM - on 28 Oct 2016
In reply to SteveM:

Bump! The rucksack is still available. Make me an offer?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.