/ Thailand Christmas

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ram - on 22 Oct 2016
I'm looking for a climbing partner in Thailand over Christmas. 17th Dec to 5th Jan
stuart jones - on 26 Oct 2016
In reply to Ram:

I will be in Chiang Mai, but not landing there till 29th Dec
Ram - on 22 Nov 2016
In reply to stuart jones:

I was planning on going up North. Where are you climbing
Ram - on 22 Nov 2016

Are you going to Crazy Horse Buttress. It looks good
stuart jones - on 23 Nov 2016
In reply to Ram:
Yes, will be going to crazy horse. I'm booked into a hotel round the corner from the climbing shop in Chiang Mia and will be catching the red bus with them each morning. Haven't got a guide book yet, will get one when I get there, so that's as far as my plan goes!!!
Ram - on 23 Nov 2016

OK. Well my plans are still up in the air. I might go down South. I spent 3 Month around Krabi in 96/97, maybe I will go to Pi Pi, but I'm very interested in going up to Crazy Horse. Are you meeting people.

My mobile is +447723373477 and e mail is dormerod09@hotmail.com

So how far is the climbing from Chiang Mai.

I'm working in Glasgow Friday and might go to one of the wall on Thursday night

Dave
stuart jones - on 23 Nov 2016
In reply to Ram:Hi Dave,
I was in Krabi in 2005 and it was getting battered then, a friend was there a few years ago and said it wasn't good there is also a post on UKC about access issues?? Hence why I'm heading to Chiang Mia.
I've not got anyone to climb with as yet, but have a note in the climbing shop for partners. I land in Chiang Mia on the 29th, so not be climbing till the 30th. I will catch the bus with the climbing shop which takes around 40 minutes to the crag, not looked into mopeds.
I'm actually in a very wet Spain just now and I'm not back home till Saturday, are you about all weekend? Or any of the following week?
Tried to send you this via email but it got bounced
Stu

ads.ukclimbing.com
Ram - on 30 Nov 2016

Hello Stuart, been snowed under a bit with work. Yeah, I don't fancy Krabi. That's why I was thinking of Pi Pi, but I think I will head up to Chiang Mia. Let's keep in touch. What's the name of your hotel.

What's the lady and Pub scene like in Chiang Mia

Dave

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.