UKC

Chamonix climbing 2017

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I will be in Chamonix second half of July / early August 2017. Looking to do mixed routes up to AD. Want to link up? Get in touch.
David
 Robbie Blease 25 Oct 2016
In reply to David Rainsbury:

Hi David, I'm also looking to go to chamonix next year but have no previous experience of alpinism. At the minute I am leading s/vs well and about to book a course at glenmore lodge for winter lead climbing for this Jan.
I would really love to go to chamonix but will completely understand if you think I am too inexperienced for what you're looking at doing.
Cheers
Robbie
 tehmarks 26 Oct 2016

I'm in need of partners for routes of a broadly similar grade, but sadly I'm going to be out in Chamonix at the end of June for a couple of weeks.
In reply to tehmarks:

Hi Mark, either set of plans could change I guess. I we end up going in the same month we could team up.
All the best
David
 tehmarks 27 Oct 2016

Absolutely, do let me know if your plans change. My dates are quite set as I'm heading out with a group of (mostly) rock climbers with no alpine experience on the 17th June - but I don't know how long I'll be out there for. Probably a couple of weeks, but maybe longer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...