UKC

FS: La Sportiva Batura B3 boots

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 hfac 01 Nov 2016
premier post photo
Selling my pair of La Sportiva B3 boots, they're EU size 42. I have owned them from new for a good few years but they haven't seen much abuse at all. A trip to Scotland, and a few winter outings in the Lakes and Wales. They've probably been worn once or twice in the last 2 years as I've not had time or opportunities to go out in the winter so they could really do with a better owner than me.

The boots are in great condition as are the upper and soles, the only nick is on the left boot on the inside of the built in gaiter where there's a crampon nick and that's in the photograph. Doesn't affect anything and it's nowhere near one that would disintegrate the boot.

I'm looking for £170 ovno plus postage (due to the weight of the shoes), or collect from Carlisle, or even at a stretch I can try to get down to Penrith by the furthest one evening after work.
 esoteric 07 Nov 2016
In reply to hfac:

Are these still for sale? If so what UK shoe size do you usually wear?
OP hfac 07 Nov 2016
In reply to esoteric:

They are, but someone is coming to view them tomorrow and they might not be after that.
I'm a 7 in trainers, but i had my feet measured when i was in a shop and it's apparently an 8. most of my day to day shoes I wear between 41 and 42 so 7-8.

If you're interested and they don't sell tomorrow I shall come back to you?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...