UKC

Ski Mountaineering Skis and Bindings

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Removed User 01 Nov 2016
premier post photo
Scott Surf Air Skis and Plum Guide Bindings. Bindings include stomp pads, riser plates and leashes. The kit is in near perfect condition. Skis are 178. Bindings are adjustable between boot size 6.5 and 9.5. Available for pick up, local delivery or can post. More photos available if required.
 random_watcher 01 Nov 2016
In reply to Removed Useriainmac54:

price?
Removed User 02 Nov 2016
In reply to random_watcher:

> price?

Sorry thought I had put the price in: £330
 TobyA 08 Nov 2016

You also haven't said roughly where you (and/or the skis) are. I think 178 might be too long for me, but I would be interested in a look if you happened to be anywhere near me (Sheffield).
Removed User 08 Nov 2016
In reply to TobyA:

Hi Toby
I live up near Inverness so sadly nowhere near Sheffield. I am 5.11 and have three sets of 178 skis, the size works well for me. These skis are a newer version of the classic Scott Mission ski. As mentioned above they are in close to perfect condition, I have probably only used them twice, I just need to sell some kit.
Thanks
Iain
 TobyA 08 Nov 2016

I drove through Inverness just a couple of months back, but no - not really local! I'm in the process of swapping from 20 years of telemarking to AT, so I've got some boots and mate also gave me a pair of his old BD skis which he said could be my UK rock skis, but still need to get bindings for them. But I'm hoping to get Norway again this coming winter, so some decent skis would be good and yours have the right sort of bindings as well. I'll check how long my current skis are and ask my AT guru for some advice and get back to you. Obviously if anyone swoops in and buys them off you, don't worry about me. I'm still in the kicking the tyres stage! I'm about 175 and I don't think I've skied skis taller than me since my early 90s old school tele skis, so yours might be a bit too long for my lousy parallel technique.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...