UKC

Go on then-Rock climbing videos of you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 zimpara 11 Nov 2016
What Ghastly videos have you made and then bored the family (and even yourself) to death with?

youtube.com/watch?v=2C3Vc8wKy6Q&

My Abomination, is what I like to term
7b boulder problem between two friends.
Yawn
 Offwidth 12 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Who graded that 7b ?
 TobyA 12 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:

I've got loads, but what do you want? Say, a celebration of how great gaiters are? Or ice climbing and international economics?
sebastian dangerfield 12 Nov 2016
In reply to TobyA:

international economics please
 TobyA 12 Nov 2016
In reply to sebastian dangerfield:

It is ice climbing AND international economics - hope that is OK. vimeo.com/18715507
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 12 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Not of me - mine. How to do Left Unconquerable crux,

youtube.com/watch?v=uP3tjA024Tc&

Chris
 Offwidth 12 Nov 2016
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Wew need the neighbouring routes so we can ask who gave those HVS and that E1 ?
 Oogachooga 13 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Hahaha! Remember this one

vimeo.com/136693750
 TheFasting 13 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:
Alright, if we can post indoor videos then I can join too. I've only been climbing for about 4 weeks, be gentle (but also give me technique pointers if you have some)

V2 boulder problem: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMrnNbojp5b/

Toproped rated Norwegian 6 route climbed by my partner (according to rockfax a 6a sport grade? Norwegian alpine club says it's equivalent to UIAA VII-. Still learning all this grade stuff): https://www.instagram.com/p/BMkGXosDAcB/
Post edited at 13:52
 Alex Riley 13 Nov 2016
Boulder problem from earlier this year. Couldn't even pull on the first time I tried it, after a few sessions and 6 months of training it went really smoothly. youtube.com/watch?v=diNzLxIrnPQ&
 La benya 13 Nov 2016
In reply to TheFasting:

That was pretty good technically mate, especially for only 4 weeks. Feet could be a bit 'quieter' (as in more precise).
 TheFasting 13 Nov 2016
In reply to La benya:

Thanks! I noticed that myself. I've been working on placing my toes on the holds and not my whole foot because I did that when I started out. Next thing to work on will be to be more insisting on my foot placements and not making a lot of noise. Also need to keep my arms straight when I can.
 alx 13 Nov 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Sharing hopefully will absolve me of the sin of boring people with my meaningless arse shots....

vimeo.com/107863972

vimeo.com/168183985

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...