UKC

Megos in the UK again?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 13 Nov 2016
I'm sure I saw him cycling down to the Works today, poor guy can't even get a ride since he dissed Hubble eh?!
 winhill 13 Nov 2016
In reply to Removed User:

He was in Manchester yesterday, that's a long ride to the Works.
Removed User 13 Nov 2016
In reply to winhill:

Specially since the weather was fit!
 stp 13 Nov 2016

I think he's over for Kendal. He definitely likes the Works. He posted a pic on Instagram with the caption of 'Home Sweet Home'.

Though apparently he went to The School Room today - well maybe he went to both?
 TobyA 13 Nov 2016
In reply to stp:

Sheffield innit? Pretty certain I saw Ms. Coxsey paying for her shopping next till over to me in my local Lidl last weekend, and I was dead proud when I realised I had just overtaken Steve McClure when I was cycling home from work last year. Moving to Sheffield has been quite exciting as a climber, although no one else in my family is ever impressed.
Removed User 13 Nov 2016
In reply to TobyA:

Tis true, whenever I visit every tw*t there seems to be sporting a beenie.
 Jon Stewart 13 Nov 2016
> Tis true, whenever I visit every tw*t there seems to be sporting a beenie.

Are you trying to suggest it's not normal in every city for everyone to sport a massive rab downie when going to the pub in the middle of summer?
Post edited at 23:18
 TobyA 13 Nov 2016
In reply to Jon Stewart:

Last time I went to the pub (a very rare thing currently!) the next table to us were having a heated argument over Alex Honnold's ape index and how hard he climbs on sport (8c I believe I have heard).

Possibly Rab downies and being superseded by CAC hoodies.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...