/ FS: Two New Climbing T-shirts

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
badgerjockey - on 15 Nov 2016 - user since 14/Jan/08
Price: 40
Two real nice tees here all the way from the USA... These cost 25 each including postage and I buggered up the sizes on the order so they're up for grabs now. Too expensive to send back as a return so looking to get back some of the money....

Both are mint condition, worn once. Asking for 20 each.

The first one is a blue marl coloured "Trad is Rad" design in medium as pictured here:
http://www.omahascreenco.com/product/trad-is-rad
The sizing feels like quite a fitted medium so perfect if you want a close fit or are on the lean side of medium. Apparently chest size 38-41".

The second is a black technical cam drawing design as pictured here:
http://www.omahascreenco.com/product/patent-drawing-trad-cam
Says to fit chest size 42"-45".

So yeah, let me know!
badgerjockey - on 16 Nov 2016
In reply to badgerjockey:

Actually, because I am on the fatter side of medium the blue T-shirt will probably fit any person who is a true medium shirt wearer!
badgerjockey - on 21 Nov 2016

Really? No-one wants these lovely shirts??
Bumping for now...
subtle on 21 Nov 2016

> Actually, because I am on the fatter side of medium the blue T-shirt will probably fit any person who is a true medium shirt wearer!

why not just lay off the chip for a while then the Tshirts may fit you?
badgerjockey - on 21 Nov 2016
In reply to subtle:

Good point but I ordered some replacements already and I'm looking forward to a cholesterol packed Christmas season!
subtle on 21 Nov 2016

> Good point but I ordered some replacements already and I'm looking forward to a cholesterol packed Christmas season!

hope you ordered the same t-shirts but in the larger size so you can do "before" and "after" photo sessions

have a good cholesterol packed christmas by the way, earliest I have wished anyone christmas stuff by a long long way, must be that USA effect

(no mates who need a lovely t-shirt you can give a lovely christmas present to?
Jimbocz - on 22 Nov 2016
In reply to subtle:

> earliest I have wished anyone christmas stuff by a long long way, must be that USA effect

What does that have to do with the US? In America, the Christmas season doesn't start until after Thanksgiving, which is in two days. The UK definitely has an earlier start, as well as far more annoying Christmas music.

badgerjockey - on 22 Nov 2016

Erm, can someone please kindly buy my tshirts please please?

For clarification, the black cam Tshirt is a Large! The Trad is Rad shirt is a Medium!

Ta,
H
badgerjockey - on 26 Nov 2016

Ok! 15 each now!
ads.ukclimbing.com
badgerjockey - on 26 Nov 2016

Black cam shirt now sold...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.