/ FS: PHD Minimus Down Jacket Mens Small, Black

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Dave - on 16 Nov 2016 - user since 27/Dec/03
Price: 45
PHD Minimus Down Jacket Mens Small, Black. The classic lightweight jacket by PHD. This is several years old and is not a K series but has not been used the last few years. Mail me for pictures.

Lightweight (320g) goose down jacket made by PHD, one of the very top manufacturers of down equipment. The current price for this jacket is well over 200. It is in good condition with no holes or tears. The hem and sleeves show some signs of pilling but otherwise it looks perfect. It has just been carefully washed and dried using Nikwax down soap and the down is nice and puffy. Fantastic warmth for little weight. It is mens Small size but is reasonably roomy and fits me (slim 5 7", 171cm) with plenty of room underneath for other layers. I find it also fits nicely under a shell in really cold and windy conditions. 850 fillpower of best quality goose down. I'm posting this from Finland, which would be 7.50

PHD say this. Our classic lightweight down jacket. Widely used year-round for minimalist mountaineering and backpacking.
http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/minimus-down-jacket?osCsid=c5lfkt8ahfnohlkg8vgbldiag6
alfmeister - on 16 Nov 2016
In reply to Dave:

Yhm
largeruk - on 16 Nov 2016
In reply to Dave:

Have sent you a message.

Cheers
ads.ukclimbing.com
Dave - on 29 Nov 2016
In reply to Dave:

Now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.