UKC

Workshops and training plans for 6a-6c climbers!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Katherine Schirrmacher 17 Nov 2016
premier post photo
Organise your climbing this winter with 3 workshops and a climbing plan!

Earlier in 2016, I ran some really successful Sheffield based winter workshops for fifteen 6a-6c climbers. Early 2017 I’m going to do exactly the same thing again because people gained so much. If you are able to commit to climbing twice a week and want to see some improvements in your climbing next Spring, this could be just for you.

You will receive a 3 month climbing plan detailing all the technique and training exercises to do from January leading up to Easter. At the start of each month there will be a day workshop going through everything in more detail. At the workshops I’ll also help you set personal climbing goals and go through some of the softer skills as mental approach and tactics such as route reading.

I found it a very satisfying process coaching such a psyched group of people (who motivated each other too), many of whom reached or surpassed their goals. You will be part of a facebook group to maintain motivation – last year we even had Rebecca Dent, sports nutritionist doing a Q & A. Even more ideas for 2017!

Fantastic value at £240 with a 10% discount if you book before Christmas.

To find out more click on this link http://www.lovetoclimb.co.uk/climbing_coaching/18/2016+workshops

If you’re interested get in touch: katherine@lovetoclimb.co.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...