/ Johny seeks jane

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Hello, hopefully this is my first and last post. I just swung by where Planet X pulled out from in the middle of the south shire, and I got a feeling somehow; maybes a little mystery toad from the cut told me, next to where Barrows old pit head wheels have bin chopped in half......

Anyway blah blah blah......

So I'm going on a long road trip, maybe 2017, 18, or 19, dunno yet, and if I'm on tour, it's time to find my own deep and personal rock queen to live the dream.

So, lmt aka little mystery toady sez, she's on here brah, just a waiting for you, looking for that man who can haul ass at the rear with the gear, so she can dance her way out on the edge always knowing the belay is bombproof.

Trolls, meta trolls, and the like will be ignored and to the cool folk, Hi five...... swan dive.

Peace and love ya'll. JA-AJ XoX

ps for more info..... follow the white rabbit.

pps I don't have the time to reply on here, knock you self out and deja vu, Barra's leg end of a countin thread.... whateva. So for anyone genuine please message me.
Lusk - on 18 Nov 2016
In reply to John Andrew-Andrew John:

Is this Zarg I see before me?!
EddInaBox on 18 Nov 2016

Klaatu barada nikto!
GargoyleFeet - on 18 Nov 2016

I have no idea what any of that means but made me smile anyway. Good luck with...something?
Dorchester on 18 Nov 2016
In reply to GargoyleFeet:
A well reasoned argument for the return of national Service...!
newishclimber on 18 Nov 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

repeat, Helen, repeat
brianjcooper on 19 Nov 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:
Wow! That was close. Said just in time.
Post edited at 16:55
Naamah on 19 Nov 2016
And I'm pi$$ed off my friend let me down for a belay today.

First and last post - ta ta and jog on - I've lost my sense of humour today; i hope you find her
Post edited at 17:49
bouldery bits - on 19 Nov 2016

http://www.love2datethegreatoutdoors.com

Good luck big man.
birdie num num - on 20 Nov 2016
I'll lend you Mrs Num Num
Post edited at 12:45
Wsdconst - on 20 Nov 2016

Re read it and I'm still no wiser, is it some kind of code ?
Dauphin on 20 Nov 2016
In reply to Wsdconst:

Clunge Appeal.

D
In reply to Wsdconst:

> Re read it and I'm still no wiser, is it some kind of code ?

Eyup, No code, All in plain text... On One (planet X) bikes shut down Barnsley operation as they ran at a big loss last year, cut=canal, Barrow=Barrow Colliery.

There's a bit more subtext in there obviously. I just want a female climbing partner this time around, simples....

In reply to Lusk:
Dude, I found Zargy again this year, she wanted to go out 'for coffee', so I ignored her.

Post edited at 21:59
In reply to bouldery bits:
http://www.love2datethegreatoutdoors.com

F*ck that shit, pay to play nah
Post edited at 21:51
In reply to GargoyleFeet:

> I have no idea what any of that means but made me smile anyway. Good luck with...something?

cheers
In reply to Naamah:
You'll meet a lot of time wasters, it's the modern way..... and I have to jog on, really, chin up lass, you'd never keep up anyway ;)
Post edited at 22:00
Bulls Crack - on 20 Nov 2016

> cheers

I thought you had: 'no time to reply on here.'
In reply to Bulls Crack:
That was Friday, today is Sunday, the gravitational shift of planet X's change of orbit has caused some time dilation, so the time which wasn't available has been free'd up man oh yeah!
Post edited at 22:04
cragtyke on 20 Nov 2016

Heyup John, still at wakey road? Didn't know they'd shut up shop! https://cyclingindustry.news/planet-x-warehousing-to-outsourced-to-agency-staff-barnsley-store-close... throws some light on it. Bugger.
In reply to cragtyke:
Hello mate, nice to hear from you, I've just got out of that yard, thank the lord! I'm down at Hilltop Service Station in Birdwell now same road tho' A61. It's miles cleaner than up on the North

Just read that link, they've put on the main sign a small sign which says closed for renovation, but there is a van up there most days.
Post edited at 22:37
> Eyup, No code, All in plain text... On One (planet X) bikes shut down Barnsley operation as they ran at a big loss last year, cut=canal, Barrow=Barrow Colliery.

> There's a bit more subtext in there obviously. I just want a female climbing partner this time around, simples....

Oh tha shud a rit it like tha frumt tarn ad no wot tha ron abart then, dint no Planet X ad shut darn, gutted cos I got me stuff frum theer, se thi

Edit did I buy a finger board from you off eBay ?
Post edited at 22:40
In reply to Wsdconst:
ah, thing is, if a spok tarn speaak, ar gurt ed be like eh.... wot you too goin on abart...... jog on lol!
Post edited at 22:41

Just edited my last post to ask you if you were the guy I bought a fingerboard off eBay from ? You fit the description
In reply to Wsdconst:

I did sell a fingerboard, was it made out of concrete or something similar?

> I did sell a fingerboard, was it made out of concrete or something similar?

Yeah that's the one, weighs a ton. I didn't think there was many climbers in monkbretton. Quick question, whenever I'm over that way I always drive past abit of Rock on the left side of the road as your heading up the hill, I think it carries on behind some terraced houses too, have you ever tried it out ? Is it worth stopping for a quick Boulder on ?
In reply to Wsdconst:
That's the start of Burton bank, there's probably, a couple of moves, but there's better stuff, further along the ridge, on the other side of the full house estate, it overlooks the Ford main dealership at the bottom of the hill.. There's maybe a few routes that you could use ropes on, but easier to take mats. The best route is probably illegal, buildering route, you'd need to pitch it, left hand centre corner of Barnsley Main!
Post edited at 22:59

Nice one cheers for the info, I'll check it out next time I'm over that way.
In reply to Wsdconst:

No probs mate
ads.ukclimbing.com
In reply to Wsdconst:

Thinkin bout it, next time you're over this way, give us a shout, I'll show you where the best lines are.
Wsdconst - on 21 Nov 2016

> Thinkin bout it, next time you're over this way, give us a shout, I'll show you where the best lines are.

Ok will do, if it ever stops raining that is.
In reply to Wsdconst:

Cool mate, I'll message you, through forum with my mobile number
Wsdconst - on 24 Nov 2016

> Cool mate, I'll message you, through forum with my mobile number

Haven't had anything through email, you can email me direct at wsconst@icloud.com
Ava Adore - on 25 Nov 2016

Weirdo xx
In reply to Wsdconst:

Ok will do

In reply to Ava Adore:

> Weirdo xx

Hi Ava x
In reply to Wsdconst:

> Haven't had anything through email, you can email me direct at wsconst@icloud.com

Hi mate, just emailed that address and the mail server bounced it back.
Wsdconst - on 25 Nov 2016
> Hi mate, just emailed that address and the mail server bounced it back.

Oops I missed the d, it's wsdconst@icloud.com

I've received the one the sent on here now, must have been delayed somewhere
Post edited at 20:14

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.