/ Training Partner 2017 - Reading Climbing Centre

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Fatclimber - on 23 Nov 2016
With the new year approaching, I am looking back on last year and asking myself what I could have done better. The obvious answer, is that I put no structure into my sessions at the climbing wall and just pootled about. So for 2017 I want to do better, I want to follow a concerted plan aimed to move my climbing forwards. To do this I feel I need a partner who wants to follow a similar path and is willing to commit to having a training session at least once a week (Monday or Thursdays will work best for me). I think it would be good if we broadly had similar goals (I want to improve from leading 6B to 7A), but it is probably more important to have the commitment to attend regularly and follow the plan.
Talking of the plan, I donít actually have one yet, but I believe there is enough material on the internet and various books that we can work something out to address our needs.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Even if you canít offer any help as a partner, hints and pointers will be welcome.
Cheers
Steve
Fatclimber - on 28 Nov 2016
In reply to Fatclimber:

Bump. Can also do Tuesday.
ads.ukclimbing.com
The Ivanator - on 01 Dec 2016
In reply to Fatclimber:

Hi Steve, I just sent you a text. Ivan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.