UKC

Ice axe pairs/B3 boots/belay jackets/winter wear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 tonyaitch 11 Dec 2016
Lots of winter kit and clothing items for sale. Contact me for photos if interested.

ICE TOOLS
Petzl Nomic pair. £230 + £10 p+p. Second generation. Barely used and only ever on ice, so in fantastic condition.

DMM Apex Pair £210 + £10 p+p. Bought fitted with the ice picks. Bought a "Mountain" adze/pick unit because the "Ice" adze is about the size of a spoon, so sold with the spare Ice adze/pick unit. Used but in good condition and with loads and loads of life in them yet.

DMM Fly pair. £170 + £10 p+p. Second generation (new) models. Brand new/unused

BOOTS
La Sportiva Nepal Evos. £140 + £10 p+p. Size 43. Used but in very good condition.

La Sportiva Batura 1.0 £140 + £10. Size 43. More used than the Nepals, but still loads of life left in them. I'd happily use them this winter if a painful foot problem didn't mean that I have to size up on all my footwear.

Scarpa Manta GSB £90 + £10 p+p. Size 44. Absolutely excellent condition. Same boot as the Manta GS, other than the fact that they will also take the Grivel GSB crampon (I used them with Black Diamond C2 crampons).

Mammut Monolith £80 + £10 p+p. Size 43. B3 boots but slightly less techy than the Nepals. In absolutely excellent condition.

PHD Ultra Pullover £125 + £10 p+p. Medium, Black, Ultrashell, with hood, 900 fill. Now replaced with the 1000 (K) fill which retails at £304 with the hood. I've changed to an Ultra Jacket. The pullover is in perfect, pristine condition.

Rab Neutrino down jacket, £90 + £5 p+p. Blue, Large. It has a small nick (taped, which could be removed and repaired properly) on the right arm. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. Perfect weight for a greater ranges trip.

Rab "old school" heavyweight down jacket £60 + £5 p+p. Red, Large. Can't remember the model name, but it is super warm. Originates from the "made in sheffield" days. It is clean, everything is intact and it's in great condition. A superb down jacket for when real warmth is the key requirement

The North Face Nuptse down gilet/vest £50 + £5 p+p. Black, Small, in excellent condition.

Mountain Equipment Citadel synthetic belay jacket £110 + £10 p+p. Medium, black, in immaculate condition. Only worn a few times around town. This is one of the warmest synthetic belay jackets around. RRP at £250, with a few deals around at £180/200 at the moment

Rab Generator Alpine belay jacket £80 + £5. Blue, Large and in "as new" condition. Pertex Endurance outer with 100g fill in the body and 60g in the arms/hood

Rab Vapourise Guide jacket £75 + £5, I think the colour was described as "petrol", size Large. Hardly ever wore it and as a result it is in perfect condition. They sell for around £170

Montane Flux Belay jacket, £50 + £5 p+p. I think described as "shark" (dark grey) colour with contrasting green zips. It's in excellent condition.

The North Face Thermoball Hooded jacket £65 + £5 p+p. Blue, Medium. In excellent condition. These synthetic jackets retail at around £160 and are said to be as warm as equivalent weight in 600 fill down.

Rab Generator Smock £35 + £5 p+p. Black, medium, used but everything intact. A great layering piece for winter.

Patagonia Nano Puff gilet/vest £30 + £5. Black, Medium. Used but completely intact. No rips or tears

Sherpa Manaslu Jacket £60 + £5 p+p, Blue, Large. Primaloft body with powerstretch side panels, arms and hood. They retail at £150. It's quite a large large and is too big for me, consequently barely used and in excellent condition.

Patagonia R4 fleece jacket £40 + £5 p+p. Blue, Medium. Superbly warm and windproof fleece jacket. Very smart and in excellent condition.

Patagonia R3 fleece pullover £30 + £4 p+p. Medium, Blue. Used but in VGC

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Fleece jacket £40 + £5 p+p. Large, Black. Perfect condition

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Fleece pullover £35 + £5 p+p. Medium, Black. Perfect condition.

Embers Merino men's hooded fleece jacket £40 + £5 p+p, Medium, Black with green zips. Very warm and cosy and in superb condition

Rab Powerstretch pullover £35 + £3 p+p. Blue, Large and in excellent condition.

Rab vapourise hooded smock £35 + £3 p+p. Black, Medium. No longer made. Used but everything intact and lots of life left in it yet.

Sherpa Amdo Tech Hooded fleece jacket £45 +£5 p+p. Blue, Medium - but it's actually much more like a Large. Jersey knit fleece and in pristine, as new condition

Paramo Aspira Smock £65 + £5 p+p. Orange and navy blue (almost black), Medium. It was prefessionally refurbished by Paramo, unused since then and hence is in very good condition.

Paramo Aspira Salopettes £40 + £5 p+p. Navy, Small. Used but in good condition and perform well.

Paramo Aspira trousers £40 + £5. Navy, Medium. as above

Paramo Nikwax Analogy Zip-off trousers £40 + £5 p+p. Warm and waterproof. No longer manufactured. Size large and as above
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hi Tony

I am interested in the:

La Sportiva Nepal Evos 43
DMM Fly pair.
Paramo Aspira Salopettes Small

Have you got photos

Thanks

Ken

JoeSchamp 11 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Messaged you about Apex's
OP tonyaitch 11 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

And I forgot to mention:
Deuter FreeRider Pro 30 Only used once and also in as new condition £40 + £10 p+p
RRPs at £125
http://www.deutergb.co.uk/products/alpine/freerider-pro-30/
 raincloud 11 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

e-mailed you re nomics
OP tonyaitch 11 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Petzl Nomics are sold.
 Robohoppy91 12 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

I'm interested in the Rab Neutrino Jacket, could you send me some pictures of the nick?

Thanks,

Rob
 jackth 12 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hi there,

Could you send me pictures of the Montane Flux, NF Thermoball and Patagonia Gilet please?

Thanks,

Jack
 Domas 12 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hi,

I'm interested in DMM Flies and DMM Apex picks. Could you send me some photos?

Cheers,
Domas
OP tonyaitch 12 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Apologies. Patagonia gilet/vest is Puffball vest; not Nano Puff.
OP tonyaitch 12 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Paramo Salopettes and Rab Generator Pull-on are sold, pending payment
 Tricadam 13 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hi Tony,

Have PM'd you about the Citadel.

Cheers,

Adam
john-fransics 13 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hey, I am new here. Can we also add anything we have for winters ?
OP tonyaitch 13 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Following items are sold
Nomics
DMM Apex tools
DMM fly Tools
La Sportiva Nepal Evos
La Sportiva Baturas

Paramo Salopettes
ME Citadel Belay Jacket
Rab Generator Smock
Rab Vapourise hooded Smock
 Tricadam 14 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

ME Citadel received in record time! Many thanks!
 Domas 14 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Just received the Apexes. Super-fast delivery Thanks a lot!

Domas
OP tonyaitch 14 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:
Following are also sold:
Scarpa Mantas
Embers Merino Jacket
Montane Flux
Rab Vapourise Guide jacket
Patagonia Puffball vest
OP tonyaitch 14 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:
Items remaining are:

Mammut Monolith boots £80 + £10 p+p. Size 43. B3 boots but slightly less techy than the Nepals. In absolutely excellent condition.

PHD Ultra Pullover £125 + £10 p+p. Medium, Black, Ultrashell, with hood, 900 fill. Now replaced with the 1000 (K) fill which retails at £304 with the hood. I've changed to an Ultra Jacket. The pullover is in perfect, pristine condition.

Rab Neutrino down jacket, £90 + £5 p+p. Blue, Large. It has a small nick (taped, which could be removed and repaired properly) on the right arm. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. Perfect weight for a greater ranges trip.

Rab "old school" heavyweight down jacket £60 + £5 p+p. Red, Large. Can't remember the model name, but it is super warm. Originates from the "made in sheffield" days. It is clean, everything is intact and it's in great condition. A superb down jacket for when real warmth is the key requirement

The North Face Nuptse down gilet/vest £50 + £5 p+p. Black, Small, in excellent condition.

Rab Generator Alpine belay jacket £80 + £5. Blue, Large and in "as new" condition. Pertex Endurance outer with 100g fill in the body and 60g in the arms/hood

The North Face Thermoball Hooded jacket £65 + £5 p+p. Blue, Medium. In excellent condition. These synthetic jackets retail at around £160 and are said to be as warm as equivalent weight in 600 fill down.

Sherpa Manaslu Jacket £60 + £5 p+p, Blue, Large. Primaloft body with powerstretch side panels, arms and hood. They retail at £150. It's quite a large large and is too big for me, consequently barely used and in excellent condition.

Patagonia R4 fleece jacket £40 + £5 p+p. Blue, Medium. Superbly warm and windproof fleece jacket. Very smart and in excellent condition.

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Fleece jacket £40 + £5 p+p. Large, Black. Perfect condition

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Fleece pullover £35 + £5 p+p. Medium, Black. Perfect condition.

Sherpa Amdo Tech Hooded fleece jacket £45 +£5 p+p. Blue, Medium - but it's actually much more like a Large. Jersey knit fleece and in pristine, as new condition

Paramo Aspira Smock £65 + £5 p+p. Orange and navy blue (almost black), Medium. It was prefessionally refurbished by Paramo, unused since then and hence is in very good condition.

Paramo Aspira trousers £40 + £5. Navy, Medium. as above

Paramo Nikwax Analogy Zip-off trousers £40 + £5 p+p. Warm and waterproof. No longer manufactured. Size large and as above
 raincloud 15 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Received the Nomics yesterday in double quick time and in excellent condition - extremely pleased with them thanks
Just need some weather now!
OP tonyaitch 16 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:
Also sold now are:
Mammut Monolith Boots, 43
Paramo Aspira Trousers
 Matt Harmon 16 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

sent you an email about patagonia R3 and R4 fleeces
 james mann 19 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Patagonia vest arrived very promptly and In Great condition.

James
OP tonyaitch 20 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Rab Generator Alpine Belay Jkt is sold, pending payment
OP tonyaitch 28 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Items remaining are:

Outdoor Research Havoc belay jacket, Red, Large. £50 + £5 p+p This is a lightish weight belay jacket, earlier model than the current one. It's in excellent condition. The shell is Gore Windstopper, so is one of the more weatherproof belay jackets out there.

LEUMAS114 29 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Is the Deuter backpack still available?
 thelostjockey 29 Dec 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:

Rab Powerstretch pullover. Can you send me some pictures if this is still available. With thanks.
OP tonyaitch 29 Dec 2016
In reply to LEUMAS114:

Sorry
Deuter gone
pyro_manos 03 Jan 2017
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hey
Could you sent me pics of the patagonia fleeces and the mountain hardware ones at pyromanos@hotmail.com
Thanks
Manolis

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...