UKC

Merry Christmas to all UKC'ers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Goucho 17 Dec 2016
Well it's time to head off down to Courmayeur for the winter, so before I dash for the overnight ferry, I just wanted to wish all at UKC a Merry Christmas, Happy Hogmanay and a good winter on the ice.

I'll catch up with you all next April - hopefully
 tehmarks 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and be safe with your big winter route plans
 leon 1 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho: Hope you get a copy of Trout Mask Replica wrapped in Arcteryx for xmas

planetmarshall 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Merry Christmas, and stay alive.
 Robert Durran 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

> I'll catch up with you all next April - hopefully

Has that new fangled internet thingy not reached Courmayeur yet? Take care on those big routes!

Duncan Bourne 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Cheers
All the best
 FreeHeelSki 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Enjoy. Have a good one..!
 zimpara 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

WTF. They have wifi at Mcdonalds, pop in every now and then to keep up to speed... haha
Have a good one. Enjoy your routes.
OP Goucho 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Just to correct myself, I got confused with the second sentence of my OP, as I was in the process if writing an email to some freinds at the same time, and that sentence was aimed at them, not UKC.

Whilst I'm not back in the UK till next April, I will of course still be posting anything of interest in between, on UKC.

TheFasting 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

Godspeed Goucho
 zimpara 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

You're being very forthcoming with all this information, are you hiding something?
 planetmarshall 17 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

> Just to correct myself, I got confused...

Age. It gets us all in the end.
 Ian Parsons 18 Dec 2016
In reply to Goucho:

A very happy Christmas, Goucho - and Mrs Goucho, who I'm sure is a lovely person but whom I would hate to meet in a dark alley if I was behaving in any way dodgily (it's an adverb). But please don't expect your friends to happily head on up the Integrale while leaving you to make your own way off - alone, and in winter; no matter your competence - which isn't in doubt - they wouldn't really be your friends if they did.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...