UKC

Winter Gear + Camping Gear + Octavia Bits

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
PeteBarnard 30 Dec 2016
Trying to clear some space in the "spare bedroom" aka gear store. Photos of gear here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/py2hlryr5r4slx7/AABX65etstucTbRcsZliw5Pua?dl=0

All prices are including postage basis UK delivery by most economic carrier. Keeps it simple and transparent. Would be able to post items Saturday 6th Jan 2017.

Rab Belay Jacket XL £50. Lightly used. Carried this around a lot, used it rarely!

Crux AK47 X Size 3 £100. Awesome climbing / mountaineering pack, lightweight and bomb proof. Somewhat used but a quick wash and it’d pass for new. To big / too small for what I do these days hence needs to go. Probably has another 10 years life in it.

Black Diamond Super Slacker Rope bag £15. Well used but good condition.

Primus gravity stove. No igniter. £40. Damn good stove just have too many.
La Sportiva Arco climbing shoes size 46 £ 20. Good life left in them.

Petzl Ice screw £30. 20cm length inc holster. Never used. Don’t think it ever left the kit bag.

Rescue pack. 2 x oval biners. 2 x pulleys. 1 x Kong Duck ascender. £40. Only used a few times excellent condition.

Sealine dry bag. £8. Still watertight.

Vango Hydra Tent. £65. Well used & much loved. Is still 100% water proof and rock solid in a gale. Last time I used it at Easter had about 8 hours of hammering wind and rain and not a drop got in. Couple of patches on the inner that I always said I’d fix properly – they’ve been there for years. Expect this would go on forever but not big enough for 2 people & 2 dogs!

Fjord Nansen Tarp tent & inner. £65. Excludes the trekking poles. Bought from sport pursuit for twice this to replace the Vango. Thought it was bigger than it is. Used a couple of times but still too small. Nice bit of kit though.

Other stuff that might interest climbing type people….
DVT Pro Comp Carbon Ladies cycle shoes Size 42 £25. Some wear on the toes. Please look at photos.

Telescope 18-36 x 50mm. £50. All working. No optical issues.

Travall dog guard plus boot divider fit Mk2 Skoda Octavia (2004 – 2013)
TDG1234 + TDG1234D Both in good condition. Not exactly things that wear out!
Would prefer to sell as a set, £120 total posted to your uk address.

Also have a proper heavy duty rubber mat. Well used but will go on for ever. Don't want to send to the tip. £15 posted to your uk address.
 DanielHurley 04 Jan 2017
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Is the ice screw still available?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...