/ Climbing partner Derby area

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
The Wild Scallion on 06 Jan 2017
Good morning,

I'm looking for a climbing partner for the Derby area.
I haven't climbed for a year or so and am looking to get back into it properly rather than the odd occasional visit. I have climbed a fair amount before and so I am not a new starter.
Alter rock would be my preferred indoor wall for lead climbing/top roping as I'm close by, but I would be looking to get outside later in the year.
I also wouldn't mind the climbing works either just for the bouldering, its a bit boring on your own though.

I can commit to once a week to begin with.
Anyone interested ?

TWS

JanC on 06 Jan 2017
In reply to The Wild Scallion:

I'll email you.
Jan
The Wild Scallion on 06 Jan 2017
In reply to JanC:

I've replied .

TWS
Shaun adams - on 06 Jan 2017

Hi my name is shaun and i live near burton on trent, im looking for someeone to go climbing with around derby. Either alter rock or the climbing unit. Please email me back if you are still looking

shaun
JanC on 07 Jan 2017

I emailed you direct, did you get it?
deepsoup - on 07 Jan 2017
> I also wouldn't mind the climbing works either just for the bouldering, its a bit boring on your own though.

If you can cope with being in there on a weekday evening, when the place does tend to be a bit rammed, the 'adult improver session' on a Wednesday night might be a good shout:
https://www.climbingworks.com/classes/adult-courses/improver-classes/

No need to commit to being there regularly, they're a v friendly group and you get a bit of free coaching while you're at it.
The Wild Scallion on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to JanC:

> I emailed you direct, did you get it?

Yes thanks.
I'll text you about climbing later this week unfortunately I can't do the daytime as I'm at work.

ads.ukclimbing.com
The Wild Scallion on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to Shaun adams:

> Hi my name is shaun and i live near burton on trent, im looking for someeone to go climbing with around derby. Either alter rock or the climbing unit. Please email me back if you are still looking

> shaun

YHM

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.