/ Win a 3-day Ski Pass

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
FLowy - on 12 Jan 2017
Hi all,
We’ve just launched our free 3-day Ski Pass contest so I thought I’d post the information here in case you want to take part.

Complete a survey and get a chance to win 3-day ski pass at your favorite skiing resort!
We are determined to create an ultimate app for ski lovers. Your answers will help us to implement solutions that will improve your skiing experience. We will choose 1 winner automatically. The required number of completed questionnaires is 300.

Please, spare up to 15 minutes of your time and fill in the survey.
We give out 3-day ski pass at any resort among those who completed the survey.
*under the 3-day ski pass we mean a ski pass at any skiing resort within the price of €200
*in case you are willing to buy more expensive ski pass, we will transfer €200 to your bank account

Survey link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DFNX6CJ

About the survey:
I and my friend are planning to create a free mobile app for all ski lovers. This app aims to help people with:

1. Get a ski pass online
2. Find a new friend already being on the ski slopes (Meeting point to gather with friends)
3. Help people with navigation on Resort and help to navigate to a friend
4. Search for the nearest café
5. Emergency call to the mountain rescue services etc..

To put our plan into reality we have to know which kind of features people want to see in such an app. That’s why we created a survey that consists of 18 questions.

Thank you and good luck!
JuanTinco on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to FLowy:

Done - going to be honest, thought the response options were poor, a much better option would have just be a 1-5. I answered quite a few questions with "I am neutral" as the other options didn't really fit.

Good luck with it though
Juan
Doug on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to JuanTinco:

like Juan I thought many of the answers were poor options & it got very repetitive, I suspect you could get much the same information with just the 'how important on a scale 1-5' question.
mike123 - on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to Doug: like wise . Very repetitive . 20 questions would have given the same info . But good luck with it .

ads.ukclimbing.com
ed woods - on 12 Jan 2017
In reply to FLowy:
Jesus, those questions... if you have a phone in your hand, how can you possibly not phone a rescue, call your friends, etc etc? Google/Whatsapp pretty much solve all the 'problems' you highlight. A lot of resorts have apps that cover trails/emergency contacts, eg. Epicmix. Add to this the fact that a lot of non-digital solutions exist, and have worked for years... signs, piste maps, prearranged rendez-vous points, talking to people.

The smartphone challenge when skiing is the interface, not sources of info. Think glove faff, touchscreen problems (glare when bright, wet when snowing) ...which Android/Apple's increasing use of AI & voice search solve. Another factor is a desire to limit roaming data usage for most holidaying users... I'd put your energy and euros elsewhere. All the best though, and good luck!
Post edited at 17:00

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.