UKC

Billingham bag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Indy 16 Jan 2017

Wife is taking the XT2 away this weekend so needs a bag. Really really want to keep everything in ONE bag but wife is adamant that it has to be small.

Looking at the Billingham Hadley small online and was wondering if anyone could advise if it's big enough to take the XT2 with 10-24mm, 18-55mm, 55-140mm plus charger, flash, spare battery, lens cloth, small microphone and USB 3 cable.
Thanks

Forgot to add is FibreNyte worth considering?
Post edited at 18:07
 Dark-Cloud 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Indy:

Can't offer specific advice but I usually resort to YouTube reviews of bags to see what does and doesn't fit, also another option is the Domke stuff, the FX5B specifically, seems to get used lots for M4/3 kits, lots of reviews of people with lots of stuff crammed in them.
 ChrisJD 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Indy:

That's one ugly looking bag! What's with the buckles!?

Have a look at LowePro Event messengers (I use the 150 for my Fuji gear). All your kit might squeeze into a 150, depends how big the flashgun is and what lens you leave on the body in the bag. There are bigger 200 and 250 versions.
 The Lemming 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Indy:
Don't know about your choice of bag, but I am very happy with my Lowpro Passport Slingshot bag.

Its like the inside of the Tardis, with its ability to keep taking stuff before you even think its full. I've even taken mine shopping just to pick up some groceries. The camera came too.

http://www.lowepro.com/passport-series

I try not to have camera bags that scream "Mug me, I have a shit load of expensive camera gear"
Post edited at 19:17

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...