UKC

Beacon Holds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ben Amor 07 Dec 2003
Im thinking of building a home wall for Christmas and I was wondering what Beacon Holds are like. You can buy them on Planet-Climbing and the prices seem very reasonable, what do you guys think?
Andy McEwan 07 Dec 2003
In reply to Ben Amor:
Have a load of them on my board, don't think you'll go far wrong. Check out the nice fat slopers, you bolt them on and pull on them that's about it.
craig 07 Dec 2003
In reply to Ben Amor: hello my friend they are very good use them my self. i also retail them direct to home brand new there full range so drop me a line

Craig@geronimosports.co.uk
Ian Dunn 09 Dec 2003
In reply to Ben Amor: Good shapes, a bit greasy on some slopers but generally pretty good. Colours are a bit washed out. Reasonable price. Screw ons are ok and don't break like EP ones. Holdz are also good.
P. Gasson 19 Dec 2003
In reply to Ben Amor:
We have a small wall designed and built by Beacon Climbing Centre a few years ago, which continues to give excellent service. No problems at all with the holds have been experienced ( other than a couple of small ones we broke by overtightening!)
We also use the Beacon's own wall, which is a superb resource
OP Daveylad 19 Dec 2003
In reply to P. Gasson: Yep, the beacon rules, it stops me from going insane when the weather is like it is today.
I dont think any other wall i've been to has such varied and high quality bouldering.
Keep up the good work...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...