UKC

Ape Index/Greg Lucas 2nite

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 09 Dec 2001
anyone else going tonight? i'll be at the back wearing a grey furry cowboy hat, standing with my gorgeous blonde texan mate karen. please come and say hello! autographs after the show, 10p each which all goes to charity

btw i invited greg lucas to our wedding party a few years back because i love his photos so much but sadly he mailed to say he was busy that night, so im looking forward to seeing more of his work tonight. he rocks!
Removed User 10 Dec 2001
In reply to Removed User: did anyone here go then? the turnout wasnt like last week, but the comp was on in brum and the weather was shite, freezing fog.

it was a good lecture though, greg's photos are really interesting. i enjoyed it. no more till after xmas apparently, which is a shame, grimer's ape index dos are one of my fave nights out
Chris D 10 Dec 2001
In reply to Removed User:
Sorry Jude, we were all in Brum. see you next time!
 Ropeboy 10 Dec 2001
In reply to Removed User:

Yep, they certainly are entertaining, Grimer is certainly a great raconteur. I took a non-climbing mate and he really enjoyed it as well. Greg was great, very funny stories, strange how the stories of failures are always much more fun. Are we all empathising when some one tells of their f*ck-ups?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...