UKC

Awesome Walls - Update

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Dave D 25 Aug 2004
 Wibble Wibble 25 Aug 2004
In reply to Dave D:

Do you still offer an "Awesome Muffin"? I always like the sound of that, but I haven't partaken in one yet.
 Andy Farnell 26 Aug 2004
In reply to Dave D: The efforts that you and you team put into the wall is much appreciated by all who use it.

It's nice when your local wall keeps developing, it show's it's run by climbers for climbers.

Andy F
 dominic_s 26 Aug 2004
In reply to Dave D: aye, damn good effort folks, was going to come for a climb on friday night anyway, looking forward to it more now (since having busted an ankle)
 David Hooper 30 Aug 2004
In reply to Dave D: U R a gentlreman Mr Douglas - now I'm back in the country I shall b down to sample your new coffee and to see how unfit Ive got on your new routes.

Cheers

David ;0)
 Rampikino 31 Aug 2004
In reply to David Hooper:

Great stuff, love the place, and I can testify that the muffins are indeed Awesome. keep it up!
In reply to Dave D: Tried the place for the first time on Monday. Generally a good venue and well worth a visit. I thought the crypt bouldering bit was a bit cramped.
xyz 13 Sep 2004
In reply to Dave D:
Went back to Awesome for the first time in several months on Sunday. the new route setting especially by "PT" is spot on, keep up the good work.

Lee

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...