UKC Gear – Mountain Hardwear Search Gear
Announcements direct from Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear News
Mountain Hardwear and Cotswold Outdoor are offering four people the chance to win the latest gear and share their winter... Read more
Trekitt have gone big, quite literally, with the new Mountain Hardwear Lamina sleeping bags. This specialist Hereford based... Read more
Lightweight wind-proof jackets are an essential part of the modern British climber's gear list.
Here we give a selection of... Read more
The Quasar Hybrid Pullover is the ultimate lightweight ice and rock climbing pullover shell, using DRY.Q Elite technology so it's... Read more
The first of the UKC/UKH reports on the giant tradeshow of ISPO.
If you want to check out what is hot in the world of mountain... Read more
With a successful tour so far, Mountain Hardwear and The Foundry Climbing Centre have teamed up to add another date to The... Read more
Tim Emmett comes to the UK to share his latest adventures from as far as Canada, Pakistan and Iceland. For the first time, Tim... Read more
For all the hours of preparation, the early mornings, the late nights, the time and the effort put in.
It's all... Read more
The Seraction Jacket is part of the Tim Emmett inspired range of apparel and gear from Mountain Hardwear this winter. Using Dry Q... Read more
The Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket uses Mountain Hardwear's unique 'Ghost Whisperer' fabric, discovered as part of the Ueli Steck... Read more
Mountain Hardwear ReviewsIndependent reviews from the UKC gear testers
Viv Scott tests out two different but high performing jackets from Mountain Hardwear.
From the Matterhorn North Face to wet... Read more
George Cave takes the Super Chockstone Jacket from Mountain Hardwear out to Morocco for some heat and up to Scotland for some... Read more
George Cave tests out the Quasar Hybrid Pullover from Mountain Hardwear:
"Produced in a vividly striking red/orange (also... Read more
You may only have two hands, but in winter you can never have too many gloves. This collection spans a range of makes, models and... Read more
Dan Bailey gives a thumbs up to this lightweight, general-purpose wet weather shell
Written by Chamonix-based climber and photographer Jon Griffith, with stunning photographs of his journeys in Patagonia, Chamonix... Read more
"Outside Hathersage is ideally situated in the heart of the Peak District climbing territory. In addition to an excellent rock climbing and mountaineering..."
"Specialist Climbing and Outdoor Equipment. Based in Reading Climbing Centre, our Reading Branch has an extensive range of climbing gear, climbing shoes,..."
"Specialists in climbing, mountaineering, hill walking and fell running gear since 1959. We are one of the longest established independent outdoor shops in the..."
All Mountain Hardwear by date
- REVIEW: Mountain Hardwear Mixaction and Seraction Jackets Dec-14
- Win Gear and share your Winter Wunderlust with Mountain Hardwear Nov-14
- Trekitt goes BIG on Mountain Hardwear Lamina Sleeping Bags Oct-14
- REVIEW: Super Chockstone Jacket Aug-14
- What's Available: Lightweight Wind-Proof Jackets Jul-14
- Mountain Hardwear Quasar Hybrid Pullover Jun-14
- REVIEW: Quasar Hybrid Pullover Jun-14
- COMPARISON REVIEW: Winter Gloves Feb-14
- ISPO 2014: Mountain Clothing Report Feb-14
- Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket Sep-13
- Mountain Hardwear Plasmic Jacket Sep-13
- WHAT'S AVAILABLE - Summer Softshells Aug-13
- OutDoor 2013 - Packs Report Aug-13
- OutDoor 2013 - Mountain Clothing Report Aug-13
- Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket Jun-13
- Plasmic Jacket May-13
- The Journey - There's More to Life than First Ascents Apr-13
- REPORT: OutDoor 2011 - Technical Clothing Aug-11
- REPORT: OutDoor 2011 - Camping Gear Aug-11
- REPORT: OutDoor 2011 - Europe's Biggest Gear Event Jul-11
- Mountain Hardwear Dry Q in Langdale Jul-11
- New Waterproof Fabric - Mountain Hardwear's 'Dry Q' Apr-11
- WHAT TO WEAR FOR: Alpine Winter Climbing Mar-11