Patagonia Men's Stretch Latitude Jacket£220.00, added Jun/2008, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
© Patagonia, Jun 2008
- 3-layer, all-mountain shell is durable and storm proof, lightweight and compressible
- 3-layer stretch fabric reinforcements over shoulders, down sleeves and through hips for increased durability and maximum mobility
- Soft, moisture-wicking interior glides easily over layers
- Helmet compatible, roll-down, 3-way adjustable hood
- Coated water-resistant front zipper is slightly offset at the chin for layering comfort
- Brushed tricot fabric protects chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pit zips; zippered handwarmer pockets are accessible while wearing harness or a pack; zip chest pocket (on left side); left internal mesh drop-in pocket; cuff secure with low-bulk tabs; harness-compatible bottom hem secures with a drawcord; accessible through hand pockets
- 4.7-oz, 70-denier, 3-layer double-ripstop nylon, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 5.1-oz, 3-layer, 70-denier stretch-woven nylon with an H2No barrier; Deluge DWR finish
- 595 g (21 oz)
Material 3-layer fabrics are waterproof/breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of shell fabric, waterproof barrier and interior fabric that are laminated together. The barrier is porous enough to allow body heat to escape, without allowing water from the outside in. These fabrics are very durable.
More details at www.patagonia.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to discuss the products in our Gear Forum.